cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily AMP Stats not updating

toastedweasel
Underground

My stats on AMP have not updated since May 23rd.  I just wanted to report this.  I am guessing there is just a lag or something, but I wanted the admins to be aware.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JohnVPandora

AMP Support Update 6/20/23

We identified and fixed an issue that affected Pandora AMP data. Certain data from 5/24-6/4 may not be accurate. Your Pandora AMP data should now be updating moving forward. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

View solution in original post

22 Replies

elywaves
Local Performer

Hi, my pandora AMP account hasn't updated since 5/23, longest I've seen this go since I made my account. It's also not updating my monthly on the main app. Is there just a backend issue going on or something? My artist page is "Ely Waves" 

ChrisPandora

Hey @toastedweasel & @elywaves  - We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. 🤝

We are aware of the issue regarding daily artist insights not updating and are working on it. I've sent your reports over to our engineers. Please allow a bit of time for us to investigate this issue.

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime! 

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

RJTaylor1964
Local Performer
I do not understand why you sent this message or how I am supposed to
respond to it. I just subscribed to Pandora AMP a day or two ago, which is
after the date on the origional message.
0 Kudos

toastedweasel
Underground

Sorry. This messaging service is a bit wonky. I must have sent something on accident.

0 Kudos

toastedweasel
Underground

The Pandora AMP stats have still not updated since 5/23. I wanted to make sure this was noted because the thread of this topic seems to have gotten a bit confused.  Thanks very much.

ChrisPandora

Hey @toastedweasel & @elywaves - I understand your concerns. Yes, we are aware that AMP insights have not updated since 5/23 and are working on fixing it. Our Engineering team is currently investigating this.

Thanks for your patience!

MisterBill593
Local Performer

Well, here it is June 5 and still stats are not updating.  Do you at least have an estimated time frame for things being fixed?  It would help ease concerns, I think, if we had some sort of progress report.  Thanks in advance.

JohnVPandora

@MisterBill593 Thanks for reaching out. Our engineering team is aware of this issue and working on it. We do not have an ETA for a fix at the moment. Rest assured, we are working on this.

Thanks for being a part of Pandora!

JackPhantom
On the Rise

Not an employee of Pandora, but I am an engineer.

I'm guessing that on 5/23, some reporting engine or daily job fell over and they're still trying to play catch up on its stability and/or catch up the data that it was trying to process. Considering that there are 120,000 songs released a day, there's hundreds of thousands if not millions using Pandora, and therefore countless bits of data (who was listened to, when, etc) to sift through to get accurate counts, they're taking their time to get it right. Not dawdling, but not wanting to throw out some numbers without checking them first. This is a real BIG data problem. 

That's why I am absolutely not giving them any grief, I sympathize UTTERLY with the staff even though I personally REALLY want to know these numbers.

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)

aeoliah
Underground
I have had the same issue. AMP Campaign numbers not updating.
Aeoliah

RMHM
Local Performer

When will Pandora AMP update it's stats???

jerrybeirne
Underground

Know that one spot that is still updating is down the bottom if you choose a timeframe of "Quarter" you can at least see your overall streams.

djswade
Underground

That was what I was using until yesterday, but that appears to have stopped functioning as well.

0 Kudos

jerrybeirne
Underground

Mine was updated in "Quarter" for yesterday, but I've had other problems here....such as a featured track I had back in February still says "featured track" when it plays, and the past 2 featured tracks never had that "featured track" indication on them.  Not really a big deal, but it made me wonder if other things regarding "featured  tracks" aren't functioning correctly.  I emailed with the support team here about this issue and they're supposed to get back to me.  Hope things are okay for the Sirius company.

0 Kudos

djswade
Underground

Yes. My quarterly filter updated yesterday, but it looked like it did not the day before and "caught up" yesterday. I was also wondering whether tracks were being properly featured, even before May 23.

jerrybeirne
Underground

Data is also available for Quarter under Catolog for each individual song.   So, you can actually find pretty much all of the data if you know where to look.

ChrisPandora

Thanks so much for sharing that workaround, @jerrybeirne! It is immensely helpful to have that as an option for the time being. 🙌

@djswade, I understand your concerns about your Featured Track campaign. As far as I know, this bug should not be affecting the campaign itself. It is only affecting the insights from populating in AMP.

Hope that gives you a little peace of mind for now. 

ChrisPandora

Also, we appreciate your empathy and understanding, @JackPhantom! The response you shared via your experience as an engineer helps bring a lot of context to this issue. The sheer volume of music that is ingested into Pandora everyday is staggering so it is no small feat to get daily updates for every individual song up in AMP. 

Our engineers are working diligently to get this fixed. We thank you all for your patience. 🤘

mochiluna
Underground

Hello, it looks like some stats are updating. Do you know if the issue has been resolved completely or are the engineers still working on it? Thank you!

0 Kudos