cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I upload my Podcast?

Samdobreva
Local Performer

Hi, I'm new here in Pandora and want to know, how can I upload my podcast here.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @Samdobreva - Thanks for writing in and letting us know about your podcast 🤘

Podcasters are a hugely important part of Pandora. As you may already know, Stitcher and Pandora are affiliates and part of the Sirius XM family, and because of that, we’re excited to be able to offer you a convenient way to manage your show on Pandora and Stitcher: Simplecast’s Creator Connect!

Simplecast Creator Connect is FREE to claim and submit your show whether or not you’re an existing Simplecast customer. You do not have to pay or host your content on Simplecast to submit your show to Pandora and Stitcher.

To get started, please follow this link and submit your show.

Good luck with your submission!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

5 Replies

ChrisPandora

Hey @Samdobreva - Thanks for writing in and letting us know about your podcast 🤘

Podcasters are a hugely important part of Pandora. As you may already know, Stitcher and Pandora are affiliates and part of the Sirius XM family, and because of that, we’re excited to be able to offer you a convenient way to manage your show on Pandora and Stitcher: Simplecast’s Creator Connect!

Simplecast Creator Connect is FREE to claim and submit your show whether or not you’re an existing Simplecast customer. You do not have to pay or host your content on Simplecast to submit your show to Pandora and Stitcher.

To get started, please follow this link and submit your show.

Good luck with your submission!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

Chankla
Opening Act
Go to Simplecast.com
0 Kudos

Nikkivibez22
Underground

Am I able to create and broadcast my own podcast on pandora? Do I need to upgrade from basic subscription? If not, what can I create and what can I post business wise to this community? Thank you for adding me I look forward to connecting with people to grow relationships that last years. My name is Nikki from Indiana and love music of all kind as long as the vibe is positive I'm in. 

YogaNinja
Local Performer

Hi Nikki.  I am trying to do that myself.  But you do have to upgrade I believe.  Keep the positive vibe. 

0 Kudos

JohnVPandora

Hi @Nikkivibez22 & @YogaNinja !

You do not need to be upgraded to Pandora Premium or Pandora Plus to submit your podcast for consideration on Pandora.

Please check out @ChrisPandora's post in this thread for more information about how to add your podcast to Pandora.

Thanks!