cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My podcast isn't updating with the latest episodes

ROCSOLID76
Local Performer

Good evening I am a podcaster my podcast is "The dbl podcast" by roc solid and I am missing episodes the last updated episode was on 3-26 can you help me with this

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JohnVPandora

Hi @ROCSOLID76 - Podcasters are a hugely important part of Pandora. We have moved your message t our email support team, as we're better equipped to help with podcast questions through email.

Since you have a Podcast on Pandora, it's worth noting that Stitcher and Pandora are affiliates and part of the Sirius XM family, and because of that, we’re excited to be able to offer you a new way to manage your show on Pandora and Stitcher: Simplecast’s Creator Connect!

Simplecast Creator Connect is FREE to submit, claim and manage your show whether or not you’re an existing Simplecast customer. You do not have to pay or host your content on Simplecast to submit your show to Pandora and Stitcher.

Please know that if you previously submitted your show to Pandora for Podcasters but it was not reviewed, you will need to submit it again.

In the future, we will be adding exciting new features including consolidated analytics and helpful tools to promote your show and grow your listening audience.

To get started, please follow this link and submit your show.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies

JohnVPandora

Hi @ROCSOLID76 - Podcasters are a hugely important part of Pandora. We have moved your message t our email support team, as we're better equipped to help with podcast questions through email.

Since you have a Podcast on Pandora, it's worth noting that Stitcher and Pandora are affiliates and part of the Sirius XM family, and because of that, we’re excited to be able to offer you a new way to manage your show on Pandora and Stitcher: Simplecast’s Creator Connect!

Simplecast Creator Connect is FREE to submit, claim and manage your show whether or not you’re an existing Simplecast customer. You do not have to pay or host your content on Simplecast to submit your show to Pandora and Stitcher.

Please know that if you previously submitted your show to Pandora for Podcasters but it was not reviewed, you will need to submit it again.

In the future, we will be adding exciting new features including consolidated analytics and helpful tools to promote your show and grow your listening audience.

To get started, please follow this link and submit your show.

0 Kudos

radioclash
Local Performer
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@radioclash I moved your post over to this existing thread: My podcast isn't updating with the latest episodes

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

In the meantime, you can also check out @JohnVPandora's message here for more information.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

kevinstiles1979
Local Performer

Last couple days podcasts ain't updating 

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @kevinstiles1979 - Thanks for letting us know. 

I have escalated your issue with our AMP Support team.

They will be reaching out to you soon via email to help out.

Be on the lookout for that email 👀

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos

ntreaster
Local Performer

My podcast if "The Caregiver's Journey" and Episode 5 - "Removing Driving Privileges" is updated on Podcast.co and has pushed to other platforms but the old version is still on Pandora.

Episode date is July 30th, 2024

Can someone help?  My email is nancy@thecaregiverjourney.com

Thanks,

Nancy

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hi @ntreaster - I have escalated this with our team.

You should receive a follow up email soon.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

mfaith
Local Performer

@ChrisPandora I'm having the same issue.  My new episode from Monday isn't showing up (normally new episodes show up within a few hours).  And what's even more interesting, is i use Simplecast for hosting, so you'd think it'd be at least as fast as others.

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

@mfaith Oh strange! What is the title of your podcast?

I'll send it up the ladder.

0 Kudos

mfaith
Local Performer

@ChrisPandora Thanks!  Show title is "Art Affairs" (I keep getting logged out when I try and include the pandora link)

ChrisPandora

No worries, @mfaith! I was able to locate it and escalated it internally.

The new episode should go live soon ✌️