cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My podcast isn't updating with the latest episodes

ROCSOLID76
Local Performer

Good evening I am a podcaster my podcast is "The dbl podcast" by roc solid and I am missing episodes the last updated episode was on 3-26 can you help me with this

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JohnVPandora

Hi @ROCSOLID76 - Podcasters are a hugely important part of Pandora. We have moved your message t our email support team, as we're better equipped to help with podcast questions through email.

Since you have a Podcast on Pandora, it's worth noting that Stitcher and Pandora are affiliates and part of the Sirius XM family, and because of that, we’re excited to be able to offer you a new way to manage your show on Pandora and Stitcher: Simplecast’s Creator Connect!

Simplecast Creator Connect is FREE to submit, claim and manage your show whether or not you’re an existing Simplecast customer. You do not have to pay or host your content on Simplecast to submit your show to Pandora and Stitcher.

Please know that if you previously submitted your show to Pandora for Podcasters but it was not reviewed, you will need to submit it again.

In the future, we will be adding exciting new features including consolidated analytics and helpful tools to promote your show and grow your listening audience.

To get started, please follow this link and submit your show.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

JohnVPandora

Hi @ROCSOLID76 - Podcasters are a hugely important part of Pandora. We have moved your message t our email support team, as we're better equipped to help with podcast questions through email.

Since you have a Podcast on Pandora, it's worth noting that Stitcher and Pandora are affiliates and part of the Sirius XM family, and because of that, we’re excited to be able to offer you a new way to manage your show on Pandora and Stitcher: Simplecast’s Creator Connect!

Simplecast Creator Connect is FREE to submit, claim and manage your show whether or not you’re an existing Simplecast customer. You do not have to pay or host your content on Simplecast to submit your show to Pandora and Stitcher.

Please know that if you previously submitted your show to Pandora for Podcasters but it was not reviewed, you will need to submit it again.

In the future, we will be adding exciting new features including consolidated analytics and helpful tools to promote your show and grow your listening audience.

To get started, please follow this link and submit your show.

0 Kudos

radioclash
Local Performer
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@radioclash I moved your post over to this existing thread: My podcast isn't updating with the latest episodes

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

In the meantime, you can also check out @JohnVPandora's message here for more information.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos