RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

GospelExpress
Underground

A couple of months ago we uploaded music for one of our artists (Nelson & James) and I can't find it anywhere on Pandora.
The artist's name is Nelson & James and there are multiple albums under that artist's name. I'll list them below.
You've Been An Inspiration To Me
Hymns & Old Favorites Vol. 1

Thanks, Karen Rohrer for Nelson & James

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @GospelExpress. 👋

Thanks so much for your posts. Please check your private messages.

Unfortunately, we do not offer artist support via the Pandora Community. @AdamPandora escalated your issues to our Artist Support / AMP team. All support for artists are handled by them and they will follow up with you via email.

You can also reach Artist Support / AMP directly here: amp-support@pandora.com

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

gowthemotion
Local Performer

Hi, I am trying to claim my artist profile. My stage name is Motion, and I have multiple albums and singles released on pandora already, but there are many other artists with the same name as me (Motion), so when I try to search my name to claim my artist profile, I have no way of knowing which one is me since there are no pictures shown. Please help.

0 Kudos

johnjeremih
Local Performer

I do have the same problem John jeremih  and my single is Quiero que sepas

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

Hectrik
Local Performer

Please, me too. Pandora just accepted my submission but I cant claim my artist name. Alien Zombeats.

TannerPandora

Hi @Hectrik! Thanks for posting.

I created a support case with our AMP Team. Someone will contact you via email to follow up. 

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Stuntman251
Underground

hi im having the same issue with an artist I manage, Bankroll Jigga.  He has 7 Albums and I cant create a station for him.

Thanks, 

DJ STUNTMAN 251

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gowthemotion I am going to have someone from our AMP team contact you privately via email to assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stuntman251 Someone from our AMP team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

lil_joker760
Local Performer

I have the same problem think you can help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@johnjeremih I am going to have someone from our AMP team reach out to you privately via email to assist with this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lil_joker760 No problem - I have escalated your feedback to our AMP team so they can help look into this further.

They will be sending you an email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

Curbservice
Local Performer

I am having the same problem could you please help me

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Curbservice I have escalated your inquiry to our AMP team as well.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help, so please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Tshallow
Underground

Hey Adam, I have a similar problem. I have two artist profiles for me on Pandora right now, I have claimed them both but I am trying to get them under one profile. I have "Travis Shallow" artist profile and "Travis Shallow & The Deep End". 

This platform is the only one that split them into 2 artist profiles and categorized it this way. I specifically (via CD Baby upon distribution) made Travis Shallow the primary artist and then seperated The Deep End so it would all go under one roof on the streaming platforms. It worked everywhere but here.

Can Travis Shallow & The Deep End be moved and included underneath the Travis Shallow artist profile??

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Tshallow,

I moved your post over to the Support for Artists thread to keep the Community organized.  

I am going to have someone from our AMP team contact you privately via email to help look into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

MoiraMurphy
Underground

I submitted my music through Distrokid a couple of weeks ago, but I'm still unable to claim my artist profile on Pandora. Do I have to wait until the release day?

Thanks!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MoiraMurphy I am going to have someone from our AMP team contact you privately via email to help with this.

MoiraMurphy
Underground

Thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @MoiraMurphy! 😎