cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account info was changed without consent

glbmusicman
Local Performer

Recently, the email address associated with my account  was changed on all of my devices. I did not make this change and I would like it to be changed back. Can you tell me what I need to do in order to restore the email address to my account?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
96 Replies

Jackass666
Local Performer

Someone changed my password and username 

0 Kudos

Jackass666
Local Performer

Thank you 

I have a hacker that is getting in all of my accounts and devices 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jackass666 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

karenbkbacon55
Local Performer

I have a similar problem

Email karenb3388@gmail.com was hacked and I believe people are accessing the pandora

Also my phone was stolen and I do not have access to the phone or email with that pandora account

Can you close and deactivate that account immediately or change the email and name on it since it doesn't belong to me now that everything was stolen/missing and I'm trying to close out the account and deactivate it now

Thanks,

Karen

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@karenbkbacon55 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Gnostatic
Local Performer

Hey 

my account was hacked and no longer have access to the email associated with my account . 

any suggestions ?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Gnostatic! Welcome to community!

I've gone ahead and created a support ticket with our User Support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further. Please keep an eye out for their message.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

WorthyHATER
Local Performer

Sorry bout bugging you. Do you think you can often offer assist I've been hacked really bad I'm going to try to give a short me short version but I lost my account I think he changed the information on it, and its not everyday a nobody, not a celebrity, no power, nothing, has been terrorizing me for the last year and a half by an official black hat hacker. if you can help and/or wanna hear more. Plz hmu honestly I'm stuck without any type of assistance with my Pandora account and the hacking so you can help out with anything even like pointing me in the direction that would be greatly appreciated sorry my text is messed up I have a lot of context altering software on my phone put there by the hacker and have no means to get rid of. Hell something the should be this simple makes it visually obviously to see what's going on. sorry I tried to keep it short so much information and don't know where it is send it cuz nobody wants to hear it even lawn for us me one get involved so I'm hoping I can at least get my Pandora account back otherwise that's gone along with about $10,000 worth of tech and whole bunch of their stuff including relationship services you name it in your and a half all because some genius retard has me mixed up with somebody else, Im dead serious

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WorthyHATER I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Dandynorris
Local Performer

This same thing is happening to my significant other and he need a way to get his pandora back.

0 Kudos

HopHand
Underground

I just noticed somebody else's email appears under my account information and my account password no longer works. When I try to rest my password I get an email saying

"You asked to reset a password for an email address that hasn't been registered on Pandora" 

Yet I've had my Pandora account for 10+ years and my email for 20+ years and use both daily. 

I'm at a loss and don't understand what's going on or how to fix it. 

0 Kudos

Bustamantebe
Local Performer
Y you send this to me I can’t fixed it eather

Óscar y Carmen❤️
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dandynorris Nice to see you around the Community.

Please have him contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HopHand I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bustamantebe I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

HopHand
Underground

While that's great and I appreciate the attempt. But my accounts been hacked and my email has been removed from my account and somebody else's has taken it's place. Sending me emails to the email now registered on the account won't help any? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HopHand Please send our support team a message from your end here.

Once that is submitted, they will reach back out to the email address you provided on the contact form. 

0 Kudos