cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account info was changed without consent

glbmusicman
Local Performer

Recently, the email address associated with my account  was changed on all of my devices. I did not make this change and I would like it to be changed back. Can you tell me what I need to do in order to restore the email address to my account?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@glbmusicman I am going to have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to help with this. 

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

Thanks for your patience!

View solution in original post

96 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@glbmusicman I am going to have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to help with this. 

Saffleck
Local Performer

Hi, my family’s Pandora account was hacked and the email and password changed. We can’t change the login info back to shut out the hacker, yet the billing is still set up to pay on ouf credit card. I don’t want to lose my stations or thumbs. Can you (support team) please  help us regain access to our account so we can eliminate the unauthorized user?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Saffleck No problem - I will have our support team reach out to you privately via email to help with this.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos

frysauce
Local Performer

My account email was changed by an unauthorized  user and now I'm unable to log in.  I received an email about the change but I wasn't able to do anything about it from the email.  I need some help getting this resolved.  Note: this is not the hacked account. I am unable to post from the hacked account

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@frysauce Someone from our support team will be contacting you via email to gather additional details from you.

0 Kudos

davlynn
Local Performer

My account was also hacked. The email address has been changed, and I can't change it back, reset my password, or log in to contact you because "no account exists with this address." Please ask the User Support team to contact me via this unpaid account to restore my Premium paid account. Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@davlynn No problem - I will have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos

flabeachbumgirl
Local Performer

My account email and password was changed without my consent.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@flabeachbumgirl Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to look into this further.

0 Kudos

Mendee
Local Performer

Hello, my account email has been hacked!!! (not the email associated with this post). I cannot log into my account or change my password, as the default email has been changed to something or someone I have no knowledge of. I am still logged in on my phone, so I can see the email, but it is not mine!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mendee I have escalated your report to our User Support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this - please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

Mendee
Local Performer

Will they be contacting me today?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mendee Yes - it looks like they sent you an email earlier this morning requesting additional information from you.

Make sure to reply back directly to that email, and they will be happy to further investigate this with you.

0 Kudos

GWS1
Local Performer

Hi

Someone hacked into my account, changed my email and I cannot access my account anymore. The email of the hacker is blackchickenxx@gmail.com. Please, contact me quickly.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GWS1 Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message in the meantime.

0 Kudos

jstate04
Local Performer

Similar issue. Someone got into my account and changed my password and now I cannot change it myself to something more secure...

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jstate04! Thanks for posting. 

I've created a support case for you. One of our User Support agents will contact you privately via email to further help with this. 

Please be on the look out for their message. 🙂

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

JBoehmSGK
Local Performer

Someone at some point logged into my account and changed the email address and password. I'm now completely locked out of my account on any device aside from a single phone which is somehow still logged in. I need the email address reverted back to what it was.

I'm posting this here from a new, temporary account. Please contact me to fix my normal account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JBoehmSGK I have escalated this over to our support team so they can help look into this.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos