cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't remember the email address on my account

Daliacasanova
Local Performer

By this point I don’t know what email I use to create this account since I been a member for so long so this is the email I got regarding updating my password.

6F2AF2CE-88EB-45A0-8563-EB99EE2D8474.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
34 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daliacasanova Our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help figure this out.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

Dobbes
Local Performer

We have two accounts and we accidentally logged out of the other account and now cannot figure out what the email and password for that account is.  Help. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dobbes Since this involves personal information, I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

MarkT82
Local Performer
Had the "session time out" issue and have a pandora premium account. Deleted data as instructed, and tried to log back in, and it logged me into an old account that is not premium tied to the same email. So now I have an account that I pay for that I can't access
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarkT82 It looks like your original account is registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

emmymesh
Local Performer

I am listening from apple 5 devise, also I don't remember my email or password 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@emmymesh I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Shionnie60
Local Performer

I can't remember which email I use with pandora....how can I find out?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shionnie60 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Jriha02
Local Performer

This same thing is happening to me I don’t remember the email I used to make my account and after an update it logged me out

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Jriha02. 👋

Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you via email to offer further assistance. Please check your email soon for their message. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

imsolost
Local Performer

I forgot what email I used for an account I subscribe monthly with.  Please help. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@imsolost I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

cal2
Local Performer

I have no idea what my old email for Pandora is

--- or my password.

And I want to pay and upgrade for no ads.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cal2 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Joey1409
Local Performer

I made a new Pandora a couple months ago, but now I can't seem to login or remember my email for my older one. Anyway to find it without knowing email forsure?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joey1409 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

DMIMBS1989
Local Performer

I'm trying  to get my password to my account dmont.mymbs@gmail.com  but having trouble resting it 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DMIMBS1989 Our support team would be happy to help - you can contact them directly for assistance here.

0 Kudos