cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "An account already exists with that email address" when updating email

tlspiegel1
Diamond in the Rough

I need to change my email address for my subscription and login to Pandora.  Please help.  Nothing I am doing is working.   This is the message:  Please enter your password to confirm changes.
An account already exists with that email address. Please close and verify the information in the form.  

I did enter my password.  I "used to have an account with the "new email address" I want to have.  The current one is not what I want to have.  I want to go back to the OLD email address, but nothing is working.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tlspiegel1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tlspiegel1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

tlspiegel1
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you... I received an email from Support.  

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @tlspiegel1. 😁

0 Kudos

Macerra1
Local Performer

How do access my old account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Macerra1 You can reset your password on your old account if you don't remember it.

Check out this thread for instructions on how you can reset your password: How to reset your password

Hope this helps!

Patsylee1944
Local Performer

I have new email and phone number but debit card number is the  same account 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Patsylee1944 It looks like you recently created a new account using your new email address.

What I would recommend doing is deleting this new account, so that you can instead update your original account with the new email address.

You can find instructions on how to delete your new account here.

Once that is complete, you can follow the instructions here to update your original account with your new email address: How to update your email address

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos