cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help accessing original account

Mellygrl559
Local Performer

I have an existing account with Pandora I recently purchased an iPhone and I thought when I logged in with my email that I will continue being able to have unlimited skips but it turns out I’m not able to can somebody help and see what I need to do to get my existing Pandora back up

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mellygrl559 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mellygrl559 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

Dennisbeal
Local Performer

Thank you for your help 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dennisbeal Nice to see you around the community. 😄

To clarify, did you need help resetting your password so you can regain access to your Pandora account?

Let me know.

braden_reeves2
Opening Act

I changed my password, and now I can't get logged in to my account. 

my account name in the community is @Braden_Reeves and my Pandora account is named Braden reeves!!!

Please help, I can't live without music!!!!Screenshot 2023-08-22 10.03.36 PM.png

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @braden_reeves2. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your password.

For instructions on how to regain access to your original account, please check out this helpful post here: How to reset your password

If you continue to have trouble, let me know or you can contact our team via email here

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

braden_reeves2
Opening Act

I know my password, but it wont let me in.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @braden_reeves2 

I'm going to escalate your message to our User Support team for further assistance. We'll need to gather additional information that we won't be able to post here on community. 

They will be reaching out via the email address associated with your Pandora community profile. Please be on the look out for their reply.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

braden_reeves2
Opening Act

Thank you so much!