cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I sign in to my account

bluepoppy
Underground

I want to change my email address and password, but I can't figure out how to sign in to my account.  I have a paid subscription.  I want to get pandora on my TV.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bluepoppy Nice to see you around the Community.

Signing into your account:

I would recommend signing into your account on either a computer or mobile device first if you need to change your email address and password.

To sign in on a computer, you can follow this link here.

To sign in on a mobile device, you will first need to install the Pandora app. Once downloaded, you will be taken to a sign in screen.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Updating your email address and password: 

For instructions on how to update your email address and password, you can check out the following threads:

Getting Pandora on your TV:

What is the make and model of your TV?

Is this a Smart TV with the Pandora app already installed?

Let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bluepoppy Nice to see you around the Community.

Signing into your account:

I would recommend signing into your account on either a computer or mobile device first if you need to change your email address and password.

To sign in on a computer, you can follow this link here.

To sign in on a mobile device, you will first need to install the Pandora app. Once downloaded, you will be taken to a sign in screen.

Updating your email address and password: 

For instructions on how to update your email address and password, you can check out the following threads:

Getting Pandora on your TV:

What is the make and model of your TV?

Is this a Smart TV with the Pandora app already installed?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Amanda421
Local Performer

Hi 

I was curious on how to sign in to my free account ?  I don’t have the app yet .  
 I have a account but I can’t get into it          
           Thank you      
             Amanda 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Amanda421 If you are on a computer, you can sign into your account using the email address you used to create your account here

If you are on a mobile device, you will first need to install the Pandora app before you can sign into your account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

nascarxxcrazy
Local Performer

I can’t sign in I have been listening to pandora for a long time well the sight made me think I had to sign in the I put in my card number so rather than free I don’t mind paying 4.99 a month for it it also said I could have a free month now I can’t get any music I have been using pandora since it was hot outside please help me I use it for my music in house , car, and outside I am lost without it my phone number is 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nascarxxcrazy I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos