cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a copy of my account

TampaMike
Local Performer

I have been using Pandora for probably close to 16 years. I have also been using Sonos for about the same amount of time. In the past, you could listen on your phone and Sonos at the same time. Now you get the annoying 'someone else is listening to your Pandora account' message.

I upgraded to a family premium account so I can have a standalone account for Sonos S1 and Sonos S2. I don't want to have to recreate all my stations and history. Is there a way to copy my existing account over to my new accounts? I'm only getting these accounts so I can listen on more than one device at a a time. Often I'm playing music in the house through Sonos and I need to run an errand...taking my phone with me while listening to Pandora in the car. It then stops the music I left running in the house. Very annoying. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TampaMike Nice to see you around the Community.

While there isn't a way to duplicate an account, what you can do is share your stations from your old account to the new ones you create.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to share that: Sharing content by email/mobile

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TampaMike Nice to see you around the Community.

While there isn't a way to duplicate an account, what you can do is share your stations from your old account to the new ones you create.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to share that: Sharing content by email/mobile

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos