I need the activation code

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gregmccoy To clarify, did you need help resetting your password?

Or were you having trouble activating Pandora on one of your new devices (Ex: Smart TV).

If so, what is the name and model of your device?

Let me know.

View solution in original post

17 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gregmccoy To clarify, did you need help resetting your password?

Or were you having trouble activating Pandora on one of your new devices (Ex: Smart TV).

If so, what is the name and model of your device?

Let me know.

Packrattler
Local Performer

Hello can you help me with a activation code 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Packrattler! Thanks for posting. 

Are you attempting to activate Pandora on a device?

The Device Activation tab is for activating your Pandora account on in-home devices such as Smart TVs, Blu-ray players, etc. These devices generate codes that need to be entered on a separate device for activation.

If you're attempting to activate Pandora on your mobile device, you already have simply by signing into the app with your Pandora account email address and password.

Let me know!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

demetrice8
Local Performer

iPhone 8+(plus)

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@demetrice8 You don't actually need an activation code to sign in on your iPhone.

To stream Pandora on your phone, you will need to install the app, and then sign in using the email address associated with your account.

You can find our app in the App Store on your device. Search for Pandora and tap Install.

You can also go to pandora.com on your phone or tablet's web browser, scroll down and select Get the App to install the app.

Downloading any app from the App Store will require that you enter the password for your Apple ID. Keep in mind that the email address and password for your Apple ID account may be different than your Pandora account.

Also, please be aware that Pandora requires iOS 13 or higher. If you are running iOS 12 or lower, you will need to update your iOS version.

If you're not sure how to update the OS on your phone, you can refer to this article for more help.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Kaosnhavasu
Local Performer

setting up another device…I need an activation code.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kaosnhavasu What is the make and model of the device you are trying to activate?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

daking427
Local Performer

I have a 1+ Android device

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daking427 The Device Activation tab is for activating your Pandora account on in-home devices such as Smart TVs, Blu-ray players, etc. These devices generate codes that need to be entered on a separate device for activation.

If you're attempting to activate Pandora on your Android device, you already have simply by signing into the app with your Pandora account email address and password.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Shirley65
Local Performer

Can you help me with a activation code

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shirley65 Are you attempting to activate Pandora on a device?

The Device Activation tab is for activating your Pandora account on in-home devices such as Smart TVs, Blu-ray players, etc. These devices generate codes that need to be entered on a separate device for activation.

If you're attempting to activate Pandora on your mobile device, you already have simply by signing into the app with your Pandora account email address and password.

Let me know.

0 Kudos

steveflynn
Local Performer

Samsungfe20 smart phone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@steveflynn The Device Activation tab is for activating your Pandora account on in-home devices such as Smart TVs, Blu-ray players, etc. These devices generate codes that need to be entered on a separate device for activation.

To clarify, did you. need help resetting your password so that you can sign in on your phone?

If so, check out this thread for instructions on how to do so: How to reset your password

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

ae685131
Local Performer

I had a free account with Pandora a few years ago but now I can't remember my username nor pass word. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ae685131 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Doctorhand
Local Performer

I have an Apple IPhone 15 pro max. I am a current subscriber but do not know what my activation code is 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Doctorhand An activation code isn't needed to log into your Pandora account on an iPhone.

To clarify, did you forget your password and need to reset it so that you can sign in?

If so, you can find instructions on how to reset your password here.

Let me know.

0 Kudos