cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect login error after entering correct info

Albsadm
Local Performer

I have been trying to reset my password, but without much luck. I'm following the instructions, I do everything it says to. but when I try to login It says "Incorrect Email or Password".  I am tired of going round and round. Please help .

Labels (2)
59 Replies

alaskaknifework
Local Performer

I am having the same issue, Browser works fine phone app works fine, but pc app don't work with my username and password unless i reinstall the app then this happens again a few weeks later.

0 Kudos

Bogil
Local Performer
This resolved itself after a few days...I should have reset my modem and
router sooner as it is what drives my Pandora access...

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alaskaknifework I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bogil Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Chief_Wiggum I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

iveholden11
Local Performer

Can you help me too please

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iveholden11 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

browtb
Local Performer

I am having the same issue, password works fine on my iOS device but can't login using any browsers on any computer I have access to.  Had this issues a year or so ago, support resolved fairly quickly. 

Would appreciate your assistance again.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@browtb I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

clpage1975
Local Performer

I am having an issue with signing on to Pandora on my computer desktop. It keeps telling me that I have entered an incorrect email or password. And I know its not incorrect. Please help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@clpage1975 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

debbie6
Local Performer

I have not been able to log in for several days. It's not taking the password I have and there is no way to change it. listen to Pandora everyday. PLEASE HELP.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@debbie6 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 04/19/23:

Hi, everyone!

If you are having trouble signing into your account, please try resetting your password to see if that helps. You can find instructions on how to do that here: How to reset your password

If you continue to experience issues, you will ned to contact our support team directly for assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

edgardogho
Local Performer

I'm having issues logging in, it tells me Incorrect email or password when I try to login using the web browser.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @edgardogho!

Sorry for any trouble.

I've gone ahead and escalated this to our Listener Care team for further help. They will reply to you via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their reply.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

holfred
Local Performer

I'm having issues logging in, it tells me Incorrect email or password when I try to login using the web browser.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@holfred I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

edgardogho
Local Performer

Problem was fixed, thanks!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @edgardogho😁

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos