cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My collection is missing after logging back in

peterraboin
Local Performer

No. This did NOT work... Any other solutions? How about Restart my computer? Any brilliant ideas like that? I lost 7 years worth of saved stations. WHAT is going on!!???

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
101 Replies

Iceli
Local Performer

Hi can someone help me get old stations and thumbs up radio back onto my account. I've been listening to these for years and it has disappeared. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Iceli I moved your post into this existing thread: My collection is missing after logging back in

It sounds like you may have multiple accounts registered with Pandora.

I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Iceli
Local Performer

Hi Adam, can you please help me with mine?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Iceli I do see someone from our support team has already sent you an email to help with this.

Please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

malildude
Local Performer

My stations are gone. I only have two stations under my collections and all the stations I created over the years have disappeared. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@malildude I moved your post into this existing thread: My collection is missing after logging back in

I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

Nelsonyanez
Local Performer

Please help lost all my playlist from years  ago

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nelsonyanez I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Pab
Local Performer

I had to shut my phone off yesterday and when I turned it back on and accessed Pandora I was asked to create an account. That never happened before.  I created an account but none of my saved stations, music, collections appear anymore. Originally I was listening free but then last year I started paying for the service without adds. Is there anything you can do to restore my music? PatB

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Pab. 👋

Sounds like you created a new Pandora account after being logged out of your original account.

Someone from our User Support team will reach out via email to help with locating your upgraded account.

Please keep an eye out for their email soon. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

stevenpry
Local Performer

I had to change my password and now I lost 100+ stations.  I'd like to get them back, please help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stevenpry It looks like you have multiple accounts registered with Pandora, and recently logged into the wrong account.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

sixmartins
Local Performer

When I logged back in to Pandora all my playlists are gone.  Can you restore them?  Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sixmartins I moved your post into this existing thread: My collection is missing after logging back in

0 Kudos

Southpadre
Local Performer

I need the radio stations I had and songs too

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Southpadre It sounds like your original account may be registered under a different email address if you are are seeing a different collection on the account you are currently signed into.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Haleyamanda92
Local Performer

the app was not working earlier this morning. I uninstalled it and redownloaded the app. When I signed back in all my songs and playlists are completely gone. What should I do? I have been trying for hours now.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Haleyamanda92 I moved your post into this existing thread: My collection is missing after logging back in

0 Kudos

Debbie84
Local Performer

Pandora was not available today (I never have a problem with it on my iphone SE).  Then finally able to get on, but playlists gone, even when I click on my collection.  Took me HOURS to download all that music!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Debbie84 I moved your post into this existing thread: My collection is missing after logging back in

0 Kudos