cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My stations are missing after logging back in

Gromy888
Local Performer

I had to uninstall the app on my phone cause it was acting up. When download the app I had lost my list of music i had. Cant retrieve any. What can I do

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
169 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Amycochenour It sounds like you may have multiple accounts set up with Pandora - one that is upgraded, and one that is registered with the free service.

Our support team will be contacting you separately via email to help get this straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@darrind-07 Our support team has confirmed that they will be contacting you separately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

They believe this may be an issue with having multiple Pandora accounts registered under different email addresses.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sdinger73 I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

Our support team believes you may have multiple accounts registered under different email addresses which is causing the confusion.

They will be contacting you separately via email to help make sure this gets figured out.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos

Nette80
Local Performer

How can i get assistance when I renewed my subscriptions my entire collection of songs was deleted

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nette80 Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message!

0 Kudos

AmandaL
Local Performer

I logged back into my account after a couple of months, and everything is gone. It's saying that I have no "liked songs" and I have 0 playlists. I have been looking for ways to get them back, but nothing has worked. I just had the regular Pandora account, no paid subscriptions or anything, so I can't recover a subscription. My account on here says that I have 6 playlists, but when I go into the app or search it up on Google, they don't show up. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmandaL I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

This is likely due to having multiple accounts set up with Pandora.

Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to help get this figured out.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

CaptNeilH
Local Performer

where did the my thumbs up playlist go?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CaptNeilH I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

My guess is you have two accounts set up, as the one connected to your community profile was created for the first time a couple of days ago.

If you had a My Thumbs Up playlist previously, then it's likely collected on an account registered under a different email address. 

If you know the email address associated with your original account, you can sign out of the Pandora app, and then sign back in using that other email address.

In the meantime, our support team will also be reaching out to you separately via email to help make sure this gets straightened out.

Keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

robert65
Local Performer

how do i get music back

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@robert65 To clarify are you missing some stations in your collection?

If so, what are the names of the missing stations?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

leilathompson76
Local Performer

I recently changed phones and when I got into my Pandora and retrieved my premium subscription all my playlist collection stations and everything are gone. I would like to know if there is a way to restore them. Thank you

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leilathompson76 Our support team believes this is an issue with having multiple Pandora accounts set up under different email addresses.

They will be contacting you separately via email to help make sure this gets straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

acamero
Local Performer

Hi!

I'm having the same issue with my account. The majority of my stations are gone. First time this happened, I just re-created a few of them  but it happened again. I'm on an Android device and I just double checked on the computer and theyre still gone. Help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@acamero It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user on your account.

I am going to have our User Support team reach out to you separately via email to help make sure this gets straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Hemmco
Local Performer

I am signed up on the Pandora Premium Family plan.  My card was comprised, so I had to get a new debit card.  Pandora said that they couldn't run my payment with my old card on file.  Therefore, I updated my payment method.  

Now its acting like I have a new account.  I had to re-add my family members.  It does not have a list of the songs I collecte .  However, it has the songs that I've thumbed up.  I want my songs and my playlists back!  Are they lost forever?  I would think that updating your payment method wouldn't require you to lose everything.  

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Hemmco. 👋

After resubscribing, you would need to re-add those family members and have them accept the new invite.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening with your tunes?

• To clarify, are the playlists you created missing but your Thumbs Up playlists are still there?
  • Also, are any stations missing?
  • What device are you using when you notice this?

Let me know.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Hemmco
Local Performer

I logged out and then logged back in.  My collected songs are now back where they belong.

But it is still frustrating to find that my family members need to be re-added because Pandora thinks this is a re-subscription.  I just changed my billing method.  Plus, my family is not getting the email invites - even in their junk/spam folders.

And it is across multiple devices

0 Kudos

ebot363
Local Performer

Same! I have been trying to figure out what happened to my basically 10 year old station(s)! I found this thread and it said "Resolved" which is a lie. Why would our stations just get deleted after years of messing with them. If Pandora is going to change it's platform then at least give us the option to extract a list of those songs or something.... It is really maddening.

https://community.pandora.com/t5/Desktop/RESOLVED-10-20-2019-Missing-Stations-on-the-Web/m-p/3330/hi...

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hemmco I definitely understand your frustration with all of this.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and thank you for all your patience in the meantime.

0 Kudos