cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My stations are missing after logging back in

Gromy888
Local Performer

I had to uninstall the app on my phone cause it was acting up. When download the app I had lost my list of music i had. Cant retrieve any. What can I do

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
169 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ebot363 I believe you are experiencing a separate issue from the one reported on that specific thread.

What are the names of some of the stations that are missing from your collection?

Also, if possible, can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for all your help with this.

ebot363
Local Performer

ebot363_0-1588708493714.png

ebot363_1-1588708522603.png

All my stations based on specific songs are all gone, my most worked on one was "Smooth Operator" station and it no longer exists.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ebot363 Thanks for following up.

It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user accessing your account.

I am going to have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to further assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

lenben01
Local Performer

Hello I recently received a new phone. When I signed into Pandora on this phone all my playlists disappeared. I tried signing in with other email addresses thinking perhaps I had two accounts. However, I am not registered with any other email address. How can I retrieve my lost playlists? Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lenben01 If you are seeing a different set of stations on your phone, then my guess is you were likely correct in thinking that you have two accounts set up with Pandora.

That being said, I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience.

Grace00
Local Performer

I logged out of the Pandora app from my iPhone 11 Pro, then logged back in, and all my collections from past 3-4 years disappeared. The acct seems to have reverted to an old list with old zip code from ~5 years ago. Big bummer as the collections took time to curate.

Also, there is now a profile pic associated with my acct, which I never set up. The acct is not hooked up to fb, I haven't had the fb app on my phone for several years at this point. How does one remove a profile pic when settings show that I'm not linked to a fb account?

I have Pandora Plus.

0 Kudos

MrsBranch
Local Performer

Logged on and everything was gone all five playlists, help please 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MrsBranch It sounds to me like you might have multiple Pandora accounts set up.

I had our support team take a look at the Pandora account connected to your community profile, and only two stations have ever been created.

This likely means the collection you are looking for was created on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

If you remember the email address to that account, it may help to log out, and then log back in using that other email address.

In the meantime, I am also going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Thanks for your patience!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Grace00 I moved your post to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue.

Missing station list:

It sounds to me that you may have multiple accounts set up with Pandora if you are seeing a different station list after signing in.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you via email to help look into this. 

Removing your profile photo:

It looks like there was a Facebook account associated with your Pandora account. I had our support team remove that association with the Facebook account, so you will no longer have a photo connected to your profile.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Nbusby
Local Performer

I downloaded pandora on my new phone and have lost some of my channels I had loaded on my Pandora plus subscription. Trying to figure out how to get them back. Thanks for any help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nbusby I moved your post to this thread since you are having a similar issue.

It sounds like you may have multiple accounts set up with Pandora if you are seeing a different station list after signing into the website/app.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help get this straightened out.

Thanks for your patience!

Ucabrera
Underground

What or how should do to fix my account if I open the app and my account but nothing shows like my albums my search nothing at all as an if my account was restarted?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ucabrera I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

I am going to have our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Ucabrera
Underground

0 Kudos

Ucabrera
Underground

Ok I will thank you

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ucabrera Always happy to help. 😄

Thanks for all your patience with this!

0 Kudos

Adamsanford
Local Performer

subscription upgrade to premium family. But I had to let my premium subscription expire since I had it through Google play, as I read with your online support. So I did and got the family subscription. But my collection from my premium account is gone. How do I get it back?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Adamsanford I'm happy to look into this.

Can you let me know the names of some of the stations and/or playlists that are now missing from your collection?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

0 Kudos

Delta27
Local Performer

Has anyone else recently had to reenter your username and password out of the blue? Now, all my saved music is gone. Like I am starting from fresh.

Regards,

David

TannerPandora

Hi @Delta27 thanks for posting!

Just to confirm, you were recently logged out of Pandora and when you logged back in all your content was gone?

Based on what I'm seeing from this account, it looks like you may have more than one Pandora account. This account was created in 2013 and until today, the stations that were added (now deleted) are all from 2013. 

I would recommend trying to log in with any other email address you may have used. If you're still running in trouble, let me know, I can escalate to our User Support team to further help you. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos