cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Password (no access to old email address)

MonsterG
Local Performer

Anyone know how to gain access to an existing Pandora account without access to old email account??

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
76 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ficklerlr77 It doesn't look like any messages from this email address have been submitted through our contact form.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Ficklerlr77
Local Performer

that’s the problem I do not have access to this email address anymore. I’m assuming it is showing my old email address at frontier net I cannot get into that address anymore

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ficklerlr77 I do not see any messages submitted through our contact form from the additional email you provided either.

This being said, I will have our support team contact you at that new email address you provided, so please make sure to reply back to that email when you receive it so they can further assist.

Thanks again for your patience in the meantime.

0 Kudos

Lindsay87
Local Performer

I need help I don't remember my password 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lindsay87 You will need to reach out directly to our support team here for further assistance with this here.

When filling out the contact form, make sure to provide both the email address your Pandora account is registered under, along with the best email address they can reach you at.

0 Kudos

denice2185
Local Performer

Trying to reset password 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@denice2185 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Hmadgirl
Local Performer

old email address

Can I please get assistance logging in to my acct?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hmadgirl I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

izabel_frazie
Local Performer

I pay for a premium Pandora account which is apparently under my old email acct. I recently got a new phone and have to enter my password which I do not remember and Pandora will not reset my password with a different email address.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@izabel_frazie I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Kerri311
Local Performer

I just got a new phone and can't login to my pandora account because I no longer have access to the email associated.  I pay for premium pandora and would like to know how I can fix this issue

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kerri311 You will need to contact our support team here for further assistance with this.

Make sure to provide them with both your new email, along with the old email address your account is currently registered under.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

vh1
Local Performer

I'm trying to correct my account on Pandora.  I have an old email listed and I don't know the password.  So I can't delete without knowing my password

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @vh1 

Welcome to community!

Since we'll need to verify account information and that requires sharing some sensitive information, I'll reach out to you with a Private Message here on community.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jgluk
Local Performer

I have a similar issue. My account is associated with an old email I cannot access. How do I change to current address?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jgluk You will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance with this.

You can submit a message to them through our help site.

When filling out the contact form, make sure to provide both the old email address associated with your Pandora account, along with your current email address you'd like to update it with.

0 Kudos