cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Soundboard

LadyJMusic8
Local Performer

I have been paying for pandora since I’ve had it. I like the fact that I can enjoy my music without an add breaking my vibe or interrupting the mood of the room while working an event. Pandora rarely has issues which leads me to ask: what are soundboard points? For a paying customer why is this so ambiguous? Please help me? I have 13 soundboard points but I should have more considering I fill them out all the time? 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

Hi @LadyJMusic8,

Nice to see you around the community! 👋🏽

The Pandora Soundboard is an exclusive online research panel composed of Pandora listeners. The Soundboard offers listeners with the opportunity to provide their feedback and opinions on a large variety of topics that relate to Pandora and our advertising partners.

For more information, check out the Pandora Soundboard article posted on our help page.

Hope this helps! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora

Hi @LadyJMusic8,

Nice to see you around the community! 👋🏽

The Pandora Soundboard is an exclusive online research panel composed of Pandora listeners. The Soundboard offers listeners with the opportunity to provide their feedback and opinions on a large variety of topics that relate to Pandora and our advertising partners.

For more information, check out the Pandora Soundboard article posted on our help page.

Hope this helps! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

brianpkiel
Local Performer

I signed up for the soundboard and have filled out several surveys, assuming i would get an email when I could redeem or collect the rewards.  That hasn't  happened so far.  What do I need to do next?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @brianpkiel. 👋

Thanks so much for participating in Soundboard!

You can find your reward balance in each survey email you receive.

Once you have reached 50 reward points, you will receive an email to redeem your reward. Please let us know if you feel you have reached that amount, but have not received an email. Also, be sure to let me know the email address where you are receiving Soundboard emails.

You can find out more information in this helpful article: Pandora Soundboard

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos