cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora outage - 08/16/20

WinB
Underground

This issue has been going on since  7:30 AM Central time already. It's one thing, to say this is  maintenance time, this isn't maintenance; this is called "System's down". Unfortunately, I've been getting so much buffering this past week, it makes me wonder, is this partial to that. The constant buffering has me reconsidering my options. I never thought I would say that but I really am. I feel this has been an issue and because it wasn't addressed, it has now capsized if you will. At first, I was thinking , maybe it's just my connection, but everyday, yea, I don't think so.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 08/17/20: If you were experiencing issues with playback on your devices on 08/16/20 between 6:05am - 4:50pmPDT, this should now be resolved.

I will be closing this thread from additional comments - if you experience any other issues with the service, please create a new post, and we will be happy to look into it further.

Thanks again to all who took the time to report this to us.

Happy listening! 😁 🎶

View solution in original post

24 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WinB  We are aware of an issue that may be affecting playback on your devices at this time and our engineers are working on it.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

Thank You for the heads up. I thought there was an issue on my end. Thank you Alyssa, Tanner, Adam and Erick Pandora. You all take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

mancuso1
Local Performer

I cant thumbs up are add chanel i was going to try to download YouTube music  but i cant it says erro 1271 

Please call me to walk .e throw problem Thanks so much be safe.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska No problem at all - we are working hard to get this resolved soon.

We appreciate your patience with this! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mancuso1 Our engineers are currently looking into this - thanks for all your patience as they work to find a resolution. 🤝

WinB
Underground

Mine has been down since 7:30 AM Central time.I'm not going to follow a long list of forum community troubleshoots; I troubleshoot for a living, I'm not going to pay for a subscription to do the same. If I'm not up by this evening, I'm heading for Apple Music. **ahem**, but having something is better than nothing or buffering all the time.

0 Kudos

FlaNative
Local Performer

This has been going on all day. Every time I try to link Pandora to Alexa, it says error message 400 system undergoing maintenance. When is Pandora going to fix this problem???

FlaNative
Local Performer

So WHEN will it be fixed? I can't play Pandora---when I try to link it to my amazon devices it says error msg 400 system undergoing maintenance. Quite unacceptable.

getjazzed
Local Performer

Hi @TannerPandora,

I have a Pandora Plus account.  I also have been using my account with LMS for years.  It just stopped working within the past day. All I get is "Internal Pandor Error" in the UI.  Nothing has changed with my account. Did something change within the past couple days?

Doug

0 Kudos

WinB
Underground

It's not affecting playback, Pandora isn't working period. Trust me, I'm not trying to be a pain or go on a rant but serious, this has been all day. How will it benefit me at this point, I'm still being charged but yet, not receiving a service. Really, I expect an incentive for the patience I'm applying. My whole ecosystem is Apple, yet I choose to stay loyal to Pandora but do you know how tempting it is to simply click the plan button and my problem is solved. Like, in my last post, I'm giving it until this evening Central time, I think approximately 12 hours is long enough to debug and find a solution. I'm never one to complain, this is the first time I've ever even made an actual complaint. Hope you guys square it away.

Tbergin
Local Performer

Same here

Maintenance , no pandora, when will this be resolved 

0 Kudos

apblanton84
Local Performer

It should not be taking this long to fix this problem, Pandora you all are about to lose a lot of customers if you don’t get your stuff together. Very pissed off customer

jhandersen
Local Performer

Not sure if this is the maintenance issue. I am unable to add Pandora as a service to SONOS. I am being asked for an activation code that I cannot seem to obtain.

Anyone having this issue? what is the solution?

0 Kudos

lyndaatwood
Local Performer

Yes, I'm receiving the same message asking for an activation code that I cannot obtain either.

0 Kudos

Swirl
Local Performer

Every time I try to start a premium session or the uninterrupted listening, I get that error message back. Apparently pandora had some kind of maintenance today so I’m unsure if that’s the cause or it’s an actual issue 

0 Kudos

Acost1
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue!

0 Kudos

kayla1
Local Performer

I've been having the same problem. It is so very annoying! I would love to know when Pandora is going to fix this problem. I'm seconds away from switching to Spotify. I love how they keep saying "We are aware of the problem, please be patient." How about please fix the problem and give people paying for premium a free month for their trouble.

WinB
Underground

I'm down for that.

0 Kudos

WinB
Underground

After this is resolved, do us Premium user's a solid and give us a month free for our loyalty, inconvenience, and patience.  That would be serious customer appreciation. So, in the future, when this occurs again, which it will, we can at least think to ourselves, "it happens, they understand, Pandora's got our back". It's just the right thing to to do Pandora.

0 Kudos