cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora outage - 08/16/20

WinB
Underground

This issue has been going on since  7:30 AM Central time already. It's one thing, to say this is  maintenance time, this isn't maintenance; this is called "System's down". Unfortunately, I've been getting so much buffering this past week, it makes me wonder, is this partial to that. The constant buffering has me reconsidering my options. I never thought I would say that but I really am. I feel this has been an issue and because it wasn't addressed, it has now capsized if you will. At first, I was thinking , maybe it's just my connection, but everyday, yea, I don't think so.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
24 Replies

Ljpenta781
Local Performer

Cannot connect pandora to Sonos.  When I attempt to add Pandora premium to Sonos, I click "authorize" and the link automatically brings me to a web page that "Activation code not valid. Please try again with another code".  I did not enter a code and Pandora is not generating a code so I can connect?  Do you have more clear instructions on how to complete this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 08/17/20: If you were experiencing issues with playback on your devices on 08/16/20 between 6:05am - 4:50pmPDT, this should now be resolved.

I will be closing this thread from additional comments - if you experience any other issues with the service, please create a new post, and we will be happy to look into it further.

Thanks again to all who took the time to report this to us.

Happy listening! 😁 🎶

Pandora I am not sure about everyone else, but my service is back up and running normal once again. I have had no issues with my Pandora music app since rebooting this morning. All has been well for the last 2 plus hours. Thank you, Adam, Erick, Alyssa, and Tanner Pandora. Please forward my thanks to your tech engineers. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @MOHLovesAlaska. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread as it sounds like you're referring to yesterday's outage: Pandora outage - 08/16/20

Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear you're back to listening without any issues.

Enjoy the tunes! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

1t2D3n1s
Local Performer

For the outage last night, we all would like a free month of Pandora plus or Premium. Can that happen

0 Kudos