cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign out of all devices

Rieama87
Local Performer

I am trying to log others out of my account and I cannot figure it out. I keep trying the solution posted but there’s no options for me to sign others out. I’ve changed my password and it didn’t give me the option to sign others out. 

Also, I can’t figure out how to get rid of the songs that are thumbs upped. Someone completely butchered my account. 

Labels (2)
182 Replies

jwickmann
Local Performer

How do I sign out of all devices?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jwickmann 

Welcome to community!

Check out the accepted solution here for steps on how to sign out of all devices.

Let us know if you run into trouble.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Juliiekayyy
Local Performer

Hi can you also sign out of all devices on my account I don’t have the option I already changed my password 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Juliiekayyy I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

For future reference, if you would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer (the option to do this is not available on other devices).

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

ajpla79
Local Performer

Hi Adam,

Can you sign me out of all devices that are logged into my acct? My ex has the Pandora app on his tv and last I knew, my acct was the one logged into it. I don't want him to have access to it. Thank you. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ajpla79 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

For future reference, you can also log out of all devices from your end using a computer:

• From a web browser, log into your Pandora account.
  • Click on your Profile in the top right corner of the page and then select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • Remember to sign out of your account once you’re finished if you’re not using a personal computer.

*Keep in mind that it may take some time before the change will reflect on your other devices.

0 Kudos

Ldub0090
Local Performer

I don't have a computer and I need to log out of all devices

0 Kudos

Hunter123xx
Local Performer

Please help log out of all devices on my account as well, there should really be a quick button in Pandora settings to just remove all other devices except this one but request a password to remove all devices too

0 Kudos

Ali221
Local Performer
You have to do it on a computer can’t do it through your phone or the app that’s the problem

Thank you,
Alison Ferree
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ldub0090 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hunter123xx I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

For future reference, if you would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer (the option to do this is not available on other devices).

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Salinas15
Local Performer

I want to be signed out of all my other devices but I don’t get an option for that when I changed my password

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Salinas15. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. 

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Since you updated your password recently, you should be secure from that end. 

If you notice any issues, please don't hesitate to let us know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos

Lorayne
Local Performer

I need other devices logged out 

Lorayne Dilley
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lorayne I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" or would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

Niclabrown
Local Performer

Pandora keeps kicking me off when others are listening. But nobody else is listening!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Niclabrown I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" I recommend logging your account out of all devices.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this from a computer.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

Jfalkin
Local Performer

Hello Adam, I need help removing all devices from my account… Could you possibly assist? Tia

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jfalkin I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

M842nielsen
Local Performer

I am one person listening on 1 device. I haven’t shared my account with anyone. Paid subscription pandora plus. What do I need to do to stop the messages that I’m getting in error. 
m842nielsen@aol.com

0 Kudos