cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign out of all devices

Rieama87
Local Performer

I am trying to log others out of my account and I cannot figure it out. I keep trying the solution posted but there’s no options for me to sign others out. I’ve changed my password and it didn’t give me the option to sign others out. 

Also, I can’t figure out how to get rid of the songs that are thumbs upped. Someone completely butchered my account. 

Labels (2)
176 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @M842nielsen. 👋

Thanks for reporting your experience.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If needed, you can also change your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

For future reference, if you would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer (the option to do this is not available on other devices).

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

Esmeralda40
Local Performer

Hello, does anyone know why when the songs are playing it announces that someone else is listening? I already changed the password and I have the best plan. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Esmeralda40 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" I also recommend logging your account out of all devices.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this from a computer.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

Watsonlc
Local Performer

I need help logging out of all devices

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Watsonlc I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

For future reference, if you would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer (the option to do this is not available on other devices).

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

alexandriaw3
Local Performer

I do not see a logout of all devices option 

0 Kudos

Diamond in the Rough

I am not currently streaming pandora at all, so why was I getting messages "Somebody else is listening to your pandora account." TWEAK your algorithms, so that they are currently up to date. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR TECH ISSUES, INSTEAD OF PUTTING THE ONUS ON ME!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@378018 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" or would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alexandriaw3 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to remove devices from your account from a computer.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

0 Kudos

alexandriaw3
Local Performer
The option to remove devices is not there
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alexandriaw3 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

chelsey_forton6
Local Performer

Please delete all of my devices 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @chelsey_forton6 

No problem! I've gone ahead and removed all devices associated with your account. When this takes affect, you'll automatically be logged out. This will include any current devices you may have. Please be patient as this can take some time.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Daddy_bryan420
Local Performer

I dont have access to a computer at this time, are you able to log out all devices from my account, please and thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to help with this, @Daddy_bryan420.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

0 Kudos

Kiingpaat
Local Performer

can you please remove all of the devices on my account I don’t have access to them anymore 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem, @Kiingpaat.

0 Kudos