cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile: Listened 4 consecutive days, how do I get ad free?

klbgwilliams
Local Performer

I heard several advertisements stating that if you listen for 4 consecutive days before the end of January you get a month of ad-free. How do I capitalize on that?

Labels (1)
26 Replies

Mtwilson1989
Local Performer

I've been hearing an ad lately for listening 3 consecutive days, 4th day ad free. How do I receive the 4th day ad free?

0 Kudos

LeonPandora
Pandora
Pandora

Hi @Mtwilson1989,

Welcome to Pandora! I have created a ticket with our support team for you so they can further assist you.

They will be reaching out via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their reply.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

tracy98110
Local Performer

I have the same situation--have listened for 5 days in a row now, on my mobile device, and no ad-free day has shown up.  Has anybody had success, since all Pandora says is that they will create a ticket with their support team.  Instead, why not tell people in the forum how to make it work?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tracy98110 I definitely understand your frustration.

Since this is an account related issue, our support team will need to reach out privately in order to further assist.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you as well.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

EmJay90
Local Performer

The support team reached out to me by email and added an ad-free day to my account. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way that we can fix it ourselves.

0 Kudos

TheBigRizz
Local Performer

There was an add run the last few weeks….”listen 5 days in a row, receive 5 days, no adds”

I listen every day…and did not receive the promo.   What am I missing?

0 Kudos

LeonPandora
Pandora
Pandora

Hi @TheBigRizz,

To keep things organized, I moved your post over to the existing thread related to this topic: Listened 4 consecutive days, how do I get ad free?

I have also created a ticket with our support team for you as well.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos