cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile: Listened 4 consecutive days, how do I get ad free?

klbgwilliams
Local Performer

I heard several advertisements stating that if you listen for 4 consecutive days before the end of January you get a month of ad-free. How do I capitalize on that?

Labels (1)
26 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@klbgwilliams I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Jeffdevita
Local Performer

I have been hearing this advertisement numerous times recently, and have listened for numerous consecutive days for more than enough time-

this offer never transpired for me!  
I think it’s a scam to get you to listen four plus days in a row!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeffdevita I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Glf3pt14lot
Local Performer

Same here.  Listen everyday on way to work. No free day. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Glf3pt14lot. 👋

Thanks for visiting the Pandora Community. 

Looks like you were already in touch with a member from our team via email on 05/27/2024.

If you didn't receive their email message yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (06.17.24)
0 Kudos

Foxyjig
Local Performer

I have been listening everyday as well would like 5th day no adds as advertised?

TannerPandora

Hi @Foxyjig 

Welcome to community! I'm gone ahead and created a support ticket with our Pandora Care team. They will be reaching out to you via the email associated with your Pandora account to further assist. Please be on the look out for this email. Thank you!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Yurtdweller
Local Performer

I listen to oandora at least three days in a row every week. How can I get one day ad free?

0 Kudos

Mindala1
Local Performer

Premium free after listening for 4 consecutive days

How to I register?  when I hear the add on my phone, there is nothing for me to select to sign up

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Yurtdweller @Mindala1. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about your experience.

To keep things organized, I moved your post over to the existing thread related to this topic: Listened 4 consecutive days, how do I get ad free?

Someone from our support team will reach out to you privately via email to offer further assistance with this promotion. Please keep an eye out for their email soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (06.17.24)
0 Kudos

BruneOrr
Local Performer

Not getting the free day of music after listening for three days

0 Kudos

LeonPandora
Pandora
Pandora

Hi @BruneOrr,

Welcome to community!

I moved your post over to the existing thread related to this topic: Listened 4 consecutive days, how do I get ad free?

I've also gone ahead and created a support ticket with our Pandora Care team. They will be reaching out to you via the email associated with your Pandora account to further assist. Please be on the look out for this email. Thank you!

0 Kudos

klbgwilliams
Local Performer

I want to update you all, this issue has actually been resolved and I did get my 3 months of ad free (which has just expired btw) and Pandora addressed this issue swiftly and to my satisfaction.

So no further action is required, if you have another such promotion, i would be happy to participate as I do listen to Pandora 4 or more consecutive days quite often, so let me know if you have another promo of that sort.

Thanks, KW.

Kevin Williams
DGA - 1st AD (He/Him)

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

Taj9736
Local Performer

I have listened to Pandora for 3 consecutive days and was offered a ad-free day on the 4th day but it didn’t happen.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Taj9736 

Welcome to community!

I've forward this to our Care Team to further assist you. They will be reaching out via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their reply.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Rockclimber1313
Local Performer

I also have listened and not received my ad free

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Rockclimber1313 

Sorry to hear that. I've forward your post to our Care Team to further assist. They will be reaching out with the email address associated your Pandora account.

Be on the look out for their email. Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

EmJay90
Local Performer

Has anyone had any luck after the Care Team reached out? I know I’ve listened at least 4 consecutive days multiple times over the past few months because I always listen to music while showering and on my way to work, but I never got the fifth day ad-free. I just confirmed that I listened Monday through Thursday of this week using my phone’s battery usage log. Yet, today was not ad-free. In fact, I heard the ad promoting this again while on the way home not too long ago 😒

0 Kudos

MariaPandora
Pandora
Pandora

Hi @EmJay90 

I have created a ticket with our support team for you so they can further assist you.

They will be reaching out via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the lookout for their reply.