cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Accounts

wilstuder
Local Performer

Check and see if I have two accounts? Downloaded the program to get it back to working.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

mdegraw67
Local Performer

Thank you.

one account is under email address  (free account) and the new account is under email (paid account) I hope I wont lose my collection on the free account.

mod edit: removed personal info

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
17 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @wilstuder. 👋

I moved your post over to the Account section of the Pandora Community.

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to help see if you have two Pandora accounts. Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks so much for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos

mdegraw67
Local Performer

Thank you.

one account is under email address  (free account) and the new account is under email (paid account) I hope I wont lose my collection on the free account.

mod edit: removed personal info

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mdegraw67. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this. I removed your email addresses from your post to protect your privacy. Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to help with your two accounts. Please be sure to check your spam / junk folder in case you don't see their message yet.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

cgunn
Local Performer

hi I have two email addresses. I originally set up the account with a gmail address at 4.95 month and the second email address on my windows 10 pc. I just upgraded to premium through google android phone and noticed my windows must have been a second account as the premium account doesn't show up there can you help?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @cgunn. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about your issue. Since this involves your account information, I've gone ahead and escalated this to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you privately via email to offer further assistance. Please keep an eye out for their email. 📬

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

Rogeliorivero
Local Performer

How do I retrieve lost music? It just disappeared. I have the same format but none of the music that I required to listen to.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Rogeliorivero. 👋

Looks like you've been in touch with our User Support team recently. I do see that you have two Pandora accounts registered under two different email addresses. Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to help with your subscription and account. If you don't see their email yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

0 Kudos

Rogeliorivero
Local Performer

The issue should not be my email address the fact is I lost my music and I would like to get it back

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rogeliorivero I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

Eddyann1
Local Performer

I found out i had two accounts. How can I find out which account has the trial of Pandora +. I still have commercials on both. That's the reason why I signed up for the Pandora + version for $4.99/month. I am working on the free 30 trial. I signed up a couple of days ago.

It would be nice if I could reach someone on a phone. I'm sure it's a quick fix, but I cant find anything that can solve this on your trouble shooting forms.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eddyann1 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Make sure to keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

jwingate1804
Local Performer

I have updated my account to premium family and have seen the yearly charge go through my bank yet I’m still getting commercials…..also…I had another account with a different email with a subscription through the Apple App Store…when I upgraded this account through pandora I thought I was updating my old plan and now have lost all my playlists. How do I stop receiving commercials and can I merge my two accounts.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jwingate1804. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I moved your post over to this existing thread: Two Accounts

Since this involves your two account and will require you to share additional information, I've created an email support case for you. Someone from our team will be in touch via email to offer further assistance with your account and subscription. Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Dee52
Local Performer

ok, been w/Pandora long time; original email without premium. Just paid the monthly premium $12.99 using Apple which used a different email that I have. So it appears I am paying for 2 accounts. I went into the first acct and changed the email to match the one I bought premium with, thinking it would link the two accts. I only want ONE acct. I want my playlists to show on the new account. PLEASE HELP ME

TEXT: 760-900-3377 or 

ps... i'm 70 and not too techy help

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Dee52. 👋

No worries.

We are happy to walk you through this process. I've gone ahead and escalated your issue to our support team. Since we don't offer phone support, someone will reach out to you via email (the one associated with this Pandora account), to help out. If you don't see their message soon, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Thank you for your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

nanlwar
Local Performer

I have the same problem two accounts, how do I contact someone to help me?

nephertiti

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nanlwar I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos