cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Request Failed" for community account notifications

caldella
Diamond in the Rough
An Unexpected Error has occurred.

Every time I access the community from desktop, I see at least one notification on my alerts at the top right. However, which I click, it ALWAYS says the following:

Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 7C4F5484.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Is this an internal issue on Pandora's part? Where I log in from, what browser I use, privacy settings, and removing add-ons/extensions make no difference. This is across the board on Firefox, Chrome, multiple computers.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@caldella We believe this issue should now be resolved.

Can you please follow up and let me know if you are now able to view your notifications?

Thanks again!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm happy to look into this, @caldella.

Can you please send me a screenshot of the error message you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

caldella
Diamond in the Rough

See below. I just tried on Microsoft Edge as well (no extensions etc.) and received the same. So this is across 3 different browsers and 2 different computers. All have the newest updates.

eror.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@caldella Thanks for sending that over.

I've gone ahead and created a ticket with our engineering team so they can help look into this further.

Keep an eye on this thread, and I will provide you with an update when I receive more information from them.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@caldella We believe this issue should now be resolved.

Can you please follow up and let me know if you are now able to view your notifications?

Thanks again!

caldella
Diamond in the Rough

Thanks Adam - it seems to be working today! I was able to click my notifications when I logged in and see that you replied, instead of having to find the thread myself to check. 🙂

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear that, @caldella. 😁