cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9/10/2019: Song Information is Blank

TannerPandora

Pandora Update - 9/10/2019: Hi, we're aware of an issue affecting Android listeners connecting to their vehicle via bluetooth where the song information appears to be blank.

We've passed this information along and will be providing updates as we receive them. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi! @GHuck Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! This is a known issue, and we're working on it. Stay tuned for updates

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

GHuck
Local Performer
Songs do not display in my car via Bluetooth most of the time. I have rebooted do all updates, but still no joy most of the time. Every now and then the songs display, but there is no rhyme or reason as to when they do and do not. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks.
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi! @GHuck Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! This is a known issue, and we're working on it. Stay tuned for updates

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

RRTAHOE
Underground

I had the same problem while using Uconnect system on my 2015 Jeep. Also, I was using a BlackBerry Keyone device. However,  I was using Google play at the same time and the music would display on Uconnect. I just recently replaced my BlackBerry Keyone with a Samsung S9+ and Pandora music is displaying just fine on Uconnect as well as Google Play. 

So perhaps this information will help other Pandora users who have Uconnect as well as Pandora reviewers to pass up this up to technical support. 

I prefer Pandora as my preferred music service since I like the music suggestions it provides unlike other music services I have used. 

0 Kudos

Ucyimda_ruler
Local Performer

Any updates?  Not working for a fully updated Blackberry Key2 connected via 2015 Platinum Ford F150. 

I see unknown for all Pandora music. 

0 Kudos

MLC
Underground

Its also happening using iphone and carplay with it plugged in

0 Kudos

demus72
Local Performer

Any update on song name and artist displaying as "Unknown"?

0 Kudos