cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarms Removed?

Kronik2020
Local Performer

WTF? Why has the alarm system been removed?  I have relied upon it every morning for more than 6 years and 2 days ago it got taken out.   And the Clock app will not activate pandora like it says to do when you click on alarm clock feature in the pandora app. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kronik2020 Nice to see you around the community!

The alarm clock is no longer available in the Pandora app but you can still use Pandora music as your alarm from Google's Clock app.

You can find steps on how to set that up here.  

Let us know if you contnue to run into issues with this. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kronik2020 Nice to see you around the community!

The alarm clock is no longer available in the Pandora app but you can still use Pandora music as your alarm from Google's Clock app.

You can find steps on how to set that up here.  

Let us know if you contnue to run into issues with this. 

0 Kudos

Talkingfeather1
Local Performer
You suck no more alarm clock to wake up to you need that back

Jensays
Underground
When I bought a new Galaxy tablet recently I sure was disappointed to find that you've eliminated this feature. Your alarm clock was always reliable and convenient to snooze or shut off. I'm not happy about using that Google clock because it doesn't work as well. It makes me wonder if I shouldn't hold on to my very old tablet just because I could set up the alarm once and be set. Tell your developers to rethink this it was one of Pandora's best features.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Jensays!

Thanks so much for posting on the community. Your feedback is much appreciated!

In the meantime, you can use the Google Clock feature as menioned in @AdamPandora's message here.

If you'd like to see this option return, feel free to create a feature request.

Hope to see you around the community often. 🎧 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

MosaicMusic
Local Performer

Google clock does not have the option to set up the Pandora alarm on the TV! In the past,  I could set this up in the app on my television. I want to wake up to beautiful music on my tv that fills my house, not my cell. Google clock is not a good replacement.  Why did you get rid of it??!!

scQue814
Diamond in the Rough

It doesn't always work.  But Pandora Alarm Clock always did.  Why get rid of features that people actually use to replace them with features we actively do not want? 

0 Kudos

joescottdaltex
Local Performer

NOT what I asked!!!

0 Kudos

Jondo
Local Performer

Pandora devs really dropped the ball on this one. The alarm feature was the best thing they ever did. They took it off and their solution is to tell us to use a broken feature on a device that not everyone has or wants. Terrible pr and no way to run and market a service. This is my first and last post as I intend to no longer use Pandora on any of my devices until this issue is resolved by way of reinstatement of the alarm setting. YouTube will suffice for my music needs until then. 

0 Kudos