cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: All Playlists Don't Appear When Adding Songs to Playlist

Yokko
Underground

I have known how to manually add this way for years, but lately when I try to add a song I searched for, the " my thumbs up playlist" doesn't show on "add to playlist" as an option. I have tried logging out, reinstalling the app and restarting my phone. Nothing works.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus. Carrier is Total Wireless through Verizon. Phone and the app are up to date.

Screenshot_20210225-093406_Pandora.jpg

@AdamPandora

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Jasids. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I completely understand how frustrating this can be. 

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: All playlists do not appear when adding songs to playlist

Our engineering team is aware of this issue. I've added the information and screenshot you've provided to the internal ticket we have open with them.

We appreciate your patience while they work on this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

16 Replies

Yokko
Underground
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Yokko!  Thanks for posting your experience. 

We're aware of this issue and are investigating. I'll make updates in this thread as they are made available to me. 

In the meantime, would you mind trying the following: 

• Filter your collection by Playlist
  • Scroll through your playlists, until they have all loaded
  • Return to the song you'd like to add to a playlist and try again. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Yokko
Underground

That also did not work, unfortunately. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yokko It looks like My Thumbs Up playlist was removed from your collection.

I've gone ahead and restored it for you on my end.

Can you please try again and let me know if you continue to run into issues?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Yokko
Underground

My thumbs up playlist is still not showing when I want to add songs to it under "add to playlist"

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yokko I moved your post over to the Android space since this issue sounds specific to that device.

I have added your feedback to the ticket we currently have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime as they work to find a fix. 🛠

0 Kudos

wbcolwell3
Local Performer

I have what appears to be the same problem with firefox and chrome (Windows10).  The first 4 (firefox) or 4.5 (chrome) playlists most recently added to are visible, but the scroll bar on right isn't functional.

0 Kudos

Jasids
Underground

Screenshot_20210824-173252_Pandora.jpg

I have this very issue except on the Android app.

I'm using a Galaxy Note 10 plus. Please help

Here is what I see when I try to add a song to my playlists.

Nada.... Although I have 77 playlists.

Why? This always happens if you get logged out and have to log back in.... I'm about ready to cancel, I'm so sick of having to start over

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Jasids. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I completely understand how frustrating this can be. 

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: All playlists do not appear when adding songs to playlist

Our engineering team is aware of this issue. I've added the information and screenshot you've provided to the internal ticket we have open with them.

We appreciate your patience while they work on this. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Jasids
Underground
Thank you so much.
I'm new to the forums and may have accidentally cross-posted about this.

My apologies.
As of this morning everything seems to be back to normal the Pandora Gods
smiled on me while I was sleeping I guess.

Thank you

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No worries, @Jasids. Thanks again for reporting this. 

Glad to hear that you're back to enjoying Pandora without any issues. Happy listening 🎧

randallai2123
Local Performer

I have two playlist in my account, but when I go to add a new song it doesn’t give me the option to add to either playlist, is there a fix to this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@randallai2123 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: All Playlists Don't Appear When Adding Songs to Playlist

Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Ldamato177
Local Performer

Although my profile shows all of my playlists, when I try to add a song to one of them, it shows "add new playlist" instead of showing my playlists to add to as though I don't have any. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ldamato177 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: All Playlists Don't Appear When Adding Songs to Playlist

Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Armansan101
Local Performer

Cant see my playlists on playlist. I can see them and play them on profile but I can't add music from there. When I try it takes me back to playlist and asks to create new play list. This is happening  on my samsung s23. On my old android  everything bis normal, no issues at all. Tried contacting service but after several weeks they decided they can't resolve issue. Can anybody help?  Otherwise going to Spotify. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos