cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: App not responding error message

Slytherclaw
Underground

As of the app update of 8/22/22, the app WILL NOT LOAD! All I get is a constant "App not responding" error pop up message whenever I try to use the app. I renewed my plus account for another 6 months and now I can't even use it thanks to your crappy update. This is not acceptable.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Slytherclaw I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If this does not resolve the issue, can you please send me a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Slytherclaw
Underground

I tried the troubleshooting and found that I can no longer use the app from SD card. Up to the update of 8/22/22 I had always been able to use the app from SD card with no problems. I have very limited space on my devices and need to be able to use the app from SD card. I will be using a previous version that did work from SD card until the issue is fixed. I might add that others have complained that the 8/22/22 update will not load for them either in Play store reviews. Below is a screenshot of the message I get when trying to use the app from SD card. 

Screenshot_20220911-143012_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Slytherclaw. 👋

Installing the Pandora app on an SD card causes performance issues we can't provide support for.

I would recommend making sure the app is installed to the phone's local memory, rather than on an SD card. 

In the meantime, I can report this issue for you. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos