cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Duplicate Playlists

Encsurfer
Opening Act

Am I the only one super confused about the duplicate playlists existing? Very frustrating trying to search for, or delete songs in a playlist, don't know what your software engineers do all day, it's not improving the app, and please realize everyone's thumbs live around the bottom half of the screen, so please locate important buttons here, do anything to improve this or you guys WILL cease to exist 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Encsurfer 👋

Thanks for dropping by and sorry for any frustration that you're experiencing.

Can you tell me exactly what you are seeing? Are there duplicates of the same playlist that you've created?

In addition, could you please send us a screenshot so that we can take a closer look at it?

+++

Auto-Generate Playlist from Thumbs

After you have thumbed up enough songs on any given station you've created, we'll automatically generate a "Thumbs Up" playlist for that station. In other words, we'll collect your thumbs up from that station into a unique playlist, so you can access all of your favorite tracks whenever you want.

To edit one of these automatically generated playlists, go to My Collection and tap the name of the playlist you'd like to edit. Next, tap the Edit icon (below the playlist title and album art).

To remove songs, either scroll down and press the (-) iOS or (X) Android to the left of the song you'd like to remove, or simply swipe the song title to the left.

You can also delete your automatically generated playlist altogether. After opening the playlist you want to delete, tap the Edit icon, scroll down and select Delete Playlist.

Are these the duplicate playlists you are referring to?

Let us know! 🎧

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos