cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Error Code 3008

hamcunning87
Local Performer

I keep getting an advisory about error code 3008. Most of the newest episodes of my collected podcasts will not play on either my phone or tablet.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @ElijahUeligger. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're also running into this error message. I would recommend trying out the following steps. 

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can check out Google's help page for steps on how to clear space on your device.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

++

If the issue persists, would you mind providing more details about your device? I can report this on your behalf. It's helpful to know:

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @hamcunning87. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

• Does this error code only pop up when you attempt to listen to a new episode of one of your collected podcasts?
  • Which podcasts are you having trouble with?

Let me know. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

hamcunning87
Local Performer
It has occurred with most new episodes that came out on January 3rd and 4th. The most recent episodes of Wine and Crime, Office Ladies, Lore, Noble Blood, 3 Spooked Girls, and My Favorite Murder so far will not play for me. They all cite error code 3008.
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for providing that information, @hamcunning87.

I've reported this to our engineering team on your behalf. 🎧

0 Kudos

ElijahUeligger
Local Performer

Mine is doing the exact same thing but only when I try to open the app. If you could get back to me ASAP that would be great. Thanks!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @ElijahUeligger. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're also running into this error message. I would recommend trying out the following steps. 

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can check out Google's help page for steps on how to clear space on your device.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

++

If the issue persists, would you mind providing more details about your device? I can report this on your behalf. It's helpful to know:

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos