cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Android: Getting Set Up on New Phone

Sharon
Local Performer

I just upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S10. Pandora still works on my S7 but I cannot get it to work on my new phone. Before I mess things up I would like some guidance. Does it only work on only one phone at a time? I can't take my music with me until I get this resolved. Thanks! Sharon

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sharon
Local Performer

Thanks @TannerPandora for the quick response.  We got it working!  I now have my music wherever I go regardless of the device.  I love it!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Sharon Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

However, you won't be able to listen to that same Pandora account on multiple devices at the same time.

Can you tell me a little bit more about what is happening when you try to use your new phone? Are you receiving an error message? If you're able to take a screenshot of what you're seeing, that would be great. 

Thanks for posting to community! ๐ŸŽง

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Sharon
Local Performer

Thanks @TannerPandora for the quick response.  We got it working!  I now have my music wherever I go regardless of the device.  I love it!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Glad to hear it @Sharon ๐ŸŽ‰ Enjoy the tunes and we hope to see you around community more! ๐ŸŽง

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

DBLUD
Local Performer

How do i get pandora on my mobile phone

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DBLUD Since you are posting in the Android space, I assume you have a new Android phone that you would like to use Pandora on.

To install Pandora on your Android device, follow this link to the Google Play store from the device.

Once the Pandora page opens in the Google Play Store, select Install.

You can then sign in using the email address and password associated with your Pandora account.

Happy listening!

0 Kudos

Rezeye
Local Performer

I can't listen to any downloaded songs while offline , thinking about switching to a different platform

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Rezeye. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thanks for posting about your experience. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your offline tunes. 

I'd like to gather a few more details about what's happening:

• Could you confirm whether you're using a new mobile device?
  • What happens when you attempt to listen to your offline songs?
  • Also, are your songs downloaded already and won't play in offline mode? Or, are you having trouble downloading them to listen offline?
  • Have you received any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

Something to note: Your offline tunes are device-specific. This also means with Pandora Premium, you would need to manually download your offline content again on your new device. 

The more details you provide, the better equipped I'll be to help with troubleshooting. I look forward to hearing back soon. ๐ŸŽง

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos