cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Hacked Account + Stations

Trishamanznano
Local Performer
  • I think someone has hacked my Pandora account and playing songs that aren't even on my playlist the top of the page is we're having technical difficulties
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Trishamanznano. 👋

I've gone ahead and escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with ensuring the security of your account. 

Please keep an eye out for their email soon. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Trishamanznano. 👋

I've gone ahead and escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with ensuring the security of your account. 

Please keep an eye out for their email soon. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

bradybunch5046
Local Performer

my xx@ was stolen and the associated pandora account taken by my stalker goes by the name grady carter, changed to michael prebble, sometime ago it was george. he is evil

another account i had was xx@

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

he locked me out of that too. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bradybunch5046 Please contact our support team directly and provide a valid email address for them to reach out to you at.

You can submit your message for assistance here.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos