cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Only 1 Offline Station Downloads

Nutralone
Underground

Similar issue. Plenty of storage. I'm down to two offline stations. Troubleshooting page has no solution.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Nutralone
Underground

I went to the offline section on the Android app and toggled the download stations to off, then to on. Four stations immediately downloaded. Maybe Plus members could someday be able to select which ones? Cheers!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Nutralone. 👋

I'm sorry to hear about your offline stations. I understand how frustrating this can be. 

Your feedback and information has been passed on. I've shared this on an internal ticket with our tech team on your behalf. 

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

Nutralone
Underground

I went to the offline section on the Android app and toggled the download stations to off, then to on. Four stations immediately downloaded. Maybe Plus members could someday be able to select which ones? Cheers!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Nutralone. 👋

Thanks for the follow up!

Glad to hear that you were able to get your offline stations on your Android device. Since you originally posted on an iOS thread, I moved your posts over to the Android space to keep everything organized.

You may be interested in upvoting this existing suggestion: Ideas: Choose Offline Stations with Pandora Plus

• To upvote an idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title. 
  • For more information about how ideas work on the Pandora Community, check out: Ideas FAQs & Policy

If you run into any additional issues, please let me know. In the meantime, enjoy the tunes! 🎶

0 Kudos

ruralwannabe
Local Performer

I don't remember the last time I could listen offline - but I've tried in the last six months while traveling and keep getting a message that I am not connected to a network.  In the past, if I was not connected to a network, it played remembered music - the thumbs feed mostly - has my account been downgraded or something? 

Also when I got a request for feedback, I was asked if I would be going to a support site to seek help, this heartened me so I said yes.   However, there is none on the website!    All I can do is find a similar problem and ask you who responded and hope you will see this and respond.   

I love my Pandora, come on, help me make it work right.   Thank you 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @ruralwannabe. 👋

Thanks for posting on this thread. Listening offline is a feature with your current Plus subscription.

To listen offline from a mobile device, you can use the following steps:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode on.

Once Offline Mode has been enabled, you will see only the content in your collection that has been downloaded for offline listening.

Traveling:

Are you traveling abroad when this is happening?

If so, we can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time. This applies equally to free and paid accounts, as well as Pandora on all computers and supported devices, including offline. If you are a Pandora Plus or Premium subscriber, you will be able to play your downloaded music while traveling outside of the country temporarily.

Please note: You will need to download your offline content prior to leaving our service area. Android users must also manually set the Pandora app to offline mode before leaving.  

Also, your offline collection will be removed if you:

• Uninstall or sign out of the Pandora app
  • If you are unable to re-establish a connection with Pandora via a Wi-Fi or mobile network within 30 days.

Let me know, and I can follow up with you. 🎧

0 Kudos