cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Review Lost or Deleted Playlists

jvalkos
Local Performer

How do I recover my deleted or lost playlists I created?  The only thing I show are radio stations and a new playlist I created today.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Saddlebrookejim 👋

I see that you've opened a case with our support team. They will take it from here and contact you privately via email, so please be on the look out for their response!

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 🎧

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jvalkos. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. 

At this time, you won't be able to restore deleted playlists from your end as this is not a feature of Pandora. However, the moderators can help with the restoration process in our system. With stations, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

Could you share the name of the playlist(s) you'd like to restored?

Alternatively, I can restore all deleted playlists back to your account for you.

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

aftonjeanette08
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem can I have a playlist restored? It's called Favorites

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @aftonjeanette08. 👋

I've taken a look and I see two Playlists available for when you initiate your next Premium Access session.

The playlists are called "Best" and "Uncharted 1-4" - both of these are still accessible and haven't been deleted. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing a "Favorites" playlist that can be restored in our system, or any additional playlists that have been deleted.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Saddlebrookejim
Underground

Hi Alyssa

I would like my Thumbprint restored to my lap top  Music cast.

Mod edit: Personal information

0 Kudos

Saddlebrookejim
Underground
Hi
My lap top Music Cast no longer lists Recents. I switched from Thumbprint to another playlist and could not bring back Thumbprint. I then erased the entire recents and now am stuck with just one option, a buckinghams playlist
0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Hi @Saddlebrookejim 👋

I see that you've opened a case with our support team. They will take it from here and contact you privately via email, so please be on the look out for their response!

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 🎧

Gerald | Community Moderator
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos