cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Sharing Music via Text Message

Bonniedavis
Local Performer

I used to be able to share songs with music on text message and now it just shows album covers. Does anybody know why I can no longer share actual links to the song I want.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Bonniedavis. 👋

It's often easiest to share a song, station, album, playlist, podcast or artist by searching for it (even if it's already a part of your collection).

Then tap the name of the song/station/album/playlist/artist/podcast* and tap Share.

From here you'll be able to share your content either through your messages, through social media channels like Snapchat, Instagram Stories or via email. 

You can also select Copy Link for a direct link to the content you've selected. If you don't see a social media option you'd like to use, make sure that you have the social media app downloaded to your device.

*What content you're able to share may depend on your subscription level.

++

If you're still having trouble, would you mind sharing a screenshot of what happens when you attempt to share content from Pandora?

I hope this information is helpful. Let me know. 🎧
Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Bonniedavis. 👋

It's often easiest to share a song, station, album, playlist, podcast or artist by searching for it (even if it's already a part of your collection).

Then tap the name of the song/station/album/playlist/artist/podcast* and tap Share.

From here you'll be able to share your content either through your messages, through social media channels like Snapchat, Instagram Stories or via email. 

You can also select Copy Link for a direct link to the content you've selected. If you don't see a social media option you'd like to use, make sure that you have the social media app downloaded to your device.

*What content you're able to share may depend on your subscription level.

++

If you're still having trouble, would you mind sharing a screenshot of what happens when you attempt to share content from Pandora?

I hope this information is helpful. Let me know. 🎧
Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

AshtonClin95906
Local Performer

I need a code 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AshtonClin95906 I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

Did you need help resetting your password so you can log into your account on your Android device?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos