cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Song in Playlist Plays the Wrong Song

NicoleOro
Underground

I click on a song in my Playlist and it plays a song like 6 songs up. It has done this several times. Please fix! Android Samsung s20 ultra. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @NicoleOro. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account in case we need to share this information with our engineering team.

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can check out Google's help page for steps on how to clear space on your device.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps. Let me know how it goes. 🎧

*Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

NicoleOro
Underground

No that did not help. When I delete songs out of the Playlist and restart the songs come back. I kept deleting them and they come back again. I would press on one song and a song I deleted would play. I finally deleted my whole Playlist to start another. It's done it before several times as well. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

@NicoleOro Thanks for confirming. I'm sorry to hear that those steps didn't help. I understand how frustrating this can be. I'd like to report your issue to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model: Samsung S20 Ultra
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number):
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Has this happened with any other playlist?
  • Could you confirm the name of the playlist that you experienced this issue with?

Once I have these details, I can share this with our engineering team so they can investigate further.

I really appreciate your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos