cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Songs Skipping Through Without Playing

Frostyspit
Local Performer

I have Pandora premium. I can listen to anything for about an hour then it just starts skipping everything. I have submitted an email for support. I have a case number but no response and no way to track it. Who can I call or what do I do to get some help.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Frostyspit. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with skipping during your listening sessions. 

I tried checking for an open email support case for you, but I wasn't able to find one. No worries - I'm happy to help from my end.

For troubleshooting, I'd start off with the basic steps while I have a trace enabled on your account: Android Troubleshooting

The trace will be helpful in case we need to share this with our technical team for further investigation.

++

Device Details:

Would you mind providing a few more details about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number):
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • When the skipping occurs, do you notice any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (05.13.24)

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Frostyspit. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with skipping during your listening sessions. 

I tried checking for an open email support case for you, but I wasn't able to find one. No worries - I'm happy to help from my end.

For troubleshooting, I'd start off with the basic steps while I have a trace enabled on your account: Android Troubleshooting

The trace will be helpful in case we need to share this with our technical team for further investigation.

++

Device Details:

Would you mind providing a few more details about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number):
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • When the skipping occurs, do you notice any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know. 🎧

Frostyspit
Local Performer
There has been no reply except for yours. My phone is a Samsung A42 5g on
Straight Talk. My phone is current on updates and so is Pandora
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Frostyspit Thanks for following up.

Can you please follow up with the exact info you see on your device?:

Let me know what you find out.

Qmack
Local Performer

I'm trying to listen on my android device and the music just keeps skipping to the next song over and over without playing anything. I am currently unable to use the service I've paid for.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Qmack. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've experienced. Sounds like your songs are skipping through rapidly without playing during your listening sessions.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: Songs Skipping Through Without Playing

Please check out the accepted solution for this thread.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧