cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Timer Remains at 0:00

jayjaytupa
Local Performer

I have the same problem on all stations. Song says its playing but the Timer Remains at 0:00.

It happens on my LG TV, Samsung Galaxy S20, and Google Chrome.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, cleared cache, and restarted. It's been happening a few times a week for a few weeks now. I have the Pandora Premium via Google Play.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jayjaytupa. 👋

Does this happen in the same location (i.e. At home)?

Since you're experiencing this across multiple devices, it may help to try rebooting your connection. 

Feel free to try rebooting your connection: 

1. Shut down your device completely;
  2. Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  3. Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  4. Turn your device back on and try Pandora again.

If Pandora still isn't working, could you check if you're able to connect to your network using another streaming service, such as YouTube?

++

Web Troubleshooting:

For your Google Chrome browser, we do have this steps that could help with this: Chrome Troubleshooting

++ 

For your LG TV:

Can you tell me a little more about your experience?

• The model number of your LG TV?
  • What happens when you open Pandora?
  • Is there an error message (if yes, what exactly does it say)?
  • Which internet / cable service provider do you use?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Brewzinski
Local Performer

Same thing on Samsung smart TV app, plays without issues on our two Vizio smart TVs, we used a tablet to stream to the Samsung TV and it worked. Everything is on the same wireless network. Clearly, this is a software bug and blaming the customer won’t fix anything. We gave up and switched to Spotify on our Samsung TV. It works.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Brewzinski I definitely understand your frustration.

Let's try some troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve the issue. 

First, make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. To do this, press Menu on your remote and scroll down to Support. Then select Software Update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

Next, please try deleting and re-adding the Pandora app from the app store on your Samsung device.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.

You should also contact Samsung directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.

You can view their support page here. Or, contact them directly using this link.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos