cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Unable to Share to Snapchat

Breezie_13
Local Performer

When I try to share a song through Pandora I get an error in the pandora app that says "unable to share. Please try again later". This randomly started to happen. I have restarted my phone, uninstalled both snapchat and pandora and reinstalled, and still have the same issue. All applications and phone are up to date. I also tried with Facebook and other social media accounts and I have no problems. 

Carrier: Verizon

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

Pandora version: 2208.2

Snapchat version: 11.95.0.39

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
42 Replies

MusicFan7629
Local Performer

Haven't been able to share anything to Snapchat for over 2 weeks.... I have to screenshot pandora then share to Snapchat its annoying. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @MusicFan7629. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: Unable to Share to Snapchat

Our engineering team is aware of this issue and are currently investigating. 

It's helpful to know: 

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number): 
  • If you're able to, Snapchat Version:
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

I can report this info on an internal ticket for you. Thanks for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Flatfoot2006
Local Performer

Same problem here. Started with installation on this new S22 Ultra. Gives me the same message as everyone else, "Unable to share. Please try again later."

• Model: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 
  • Carrier: AT&T
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone): 12
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number): v2209.2.1
  • If you're able to, Snapchat Version: v12.03.0.22
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening? Both cellular And Wifi

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for posting your device info, @Flatfoot2006

I've added this to the internal ticket we have to investigate. While I know this can be frustrating, we truly appreciate your patience during this process. 🤝

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Sandratrevino29
Local Performer

Same with me done updates to both still won't let me share

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Sandratrevino29. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Looks like you've already been in touch with a member of our support team via email. They have already shared your info with our engineering team.

Thanks for your patience while this is being worked on. 🎧

0 Kudos

RedRaven
Local Performer
This has been going on for 2 months now and has not been resolved yet. Do
you have an estimated date that this will be fixed?
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RedRaven Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any additional information or a timeline as to when you can expect to see this resolved.  However, the info you've provided is helpful and I've made sure to share it with our engineering team along with all of the additional reports on this thread.

Once we have an update, it will be posted here. 

Thanks very much for your patience in the meantime! 🎧

0 Kudos

Juliawry1986
Local Performer

I have been having this same issue tmobile/ sprint samsung galaxy a71 I've tried everything this is obviously a pandora issue

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your device details, @Juliawry1986. I've added this info to our internal ticket. 

Your patience is appreciated while we work on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Dawson2
Local Performer

1. I cannot share anything to snapchat.

2. I cannot log out of all devices.

Please help

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Dawson2. 👋

Thanks so much for your post about this, and sorry for any trouble.

Removing Devices from your Account:

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Alternatively, you can log out of all devices from your end using a computer:

• From a web browser, log into your Pandora account.
  • Click on your Profile in the top right corner of the page and then select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • Remember to sign out of your account once you’re finished if you’re not using a personal computer.

*Keep in mind that it may take some time before the change will reflect on your other devices.

++

Unable to Share to Snapchat:

We're aware of the Snapchat issue and I have moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: Unable to Share to Snapchat

If you'd like for us to add your info to the internal ticket we have open with our engineering team, feel free to share the following details about your device:

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number): 

Let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos

hobbitgirl1990
Local Performer

So recently, I haven't been able to share any music to my snapchat. I used to be able to share songs when I wanted to let people know what I was listening to or giving a suggestion. It just tells me "Unable to share at this time. Try again later."

0 Kudos

Mandamoore948
Local Performer

Why can't I share music to my snapchat anymore?

I have deleted both apps.

Updated apps.

Turned phone off an on.

Cleared all settings.

0 Kudos

Mandamoore948
Local Performer

Carrier: xfinity 

Model: Samsung galaxy S21 plus

Both wifi an mobile data does it

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Mandamoore948 and @hobbitgirl1990 

Thanks for reporting this, we are aware that some folks are unable to share through Snapchat, so I moved your posts to an existing thread under Android: Unable to Share to Snapchat.

We have an internal ticket open with our engineering team and if you would like to be added to the ticket would you mind sharing more details about your device? We'll need:

• Model:
  • Carrier:

Let us know!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

MeganO
Local Performer

I also have the same issue and have done everything listed above. 

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Hi @MeganO 👋

Thanks for posting and being a part of the Community.

We have an internal ticket open with our engineering team and if you would like to be added to the ticket would you mind sharing more details about your device? We'll need:

• Model:
  • Carrier:

Let us know!

0 Kudos

Nbritton25
Local Performer

Same issue here! 

I have the Galaxy A51 

SM-A515U

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Hi @Nbritton25 

Thanks for reporting this and providing your device details. I've added your info to an internal ticket that we have open so that our engineers can get a closer look.

Thank you for your patience while we work on this! 🎧

0 Kudos