cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Video Ad Causes Error / Stops Playback

kkm6212002
Local Performer

I was trying to play my playlist and when I click on the play arrow, to watch an ad so that I can listen to my music, it will not bring anything up. What do I do?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Cyanide_Ghoul11
Local Performer

hello, my name is logan. I have been having a stupidly big issue with my pandora app on my samsung galaxy s10e 

Before I discuss the major issue, I would like to say that their is absolutely nothing wrong with my phone since it is brand new. 

I have never had an issue like this before, but whenever I hit the play button on a searched up song/album it doesn't register or even pop up to play AT ALL. however the stations work when I select them. I have done almost absolutely EVERYTHING from other posts with similar issues. 

I have cleared the cache/cookies, deleted its data/history, I have even went as far as deleting the app from my phone. After reinstalling it, the bug is still there, and my patience is thinning. 

This issue has never stopped or fixed itself for the past week now, and If anyone, ANYBODY can help with this ridiculous issue, It would much be appreciated. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @kkm6212002. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Does the advertisement play? Are you able to tell who the advertisement is for?

Or, does it not play the advertisement at all? Do any error messages pop up? If so, what does it say?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Cyanide_Ghoul11! Thanks for posting to community. I moved your message over to an existing thread that I believe is similar to what you are experiencing: Android Video Ad Causes Error / Stops Playback

To clarify, when you try to listen to a song/album, you search for the content, press play to activate a Premium Session and then nothing happens?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos