cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoyed by "For You" tab

J3sk4D4wn
Underground

Is there ANY way to turn this tab off or change it from being my Pandora "home" screen? I would rather go directly to my collection when opening the application and if I can't get rid of that tab entirely, I would love to be able to change my "home" screen.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @J3sk4D4wn. 👋

Your feedback about the For You feature will definitely be passed along to our product team. In the meantime, there isn't a way to change the home screen or remove this tab within the Pandora app on your Android device.

If you'd like to see this option, feel free to create a feature request here.

Thanks so much for being a part of the community! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @J3sk4D4wn. 👋

Your feedback about the For You feature will definitely be passed along to our product team. In the meantime, there isn't a way to change the home screen or remove this tab within the Pandora app on your Android device.

If you'd like to see this option, feel free to create a feature request here.

Thanks so much for being a part of the community! 🎶

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

J3sk4D4wn
Underground

I created a feature request when you suggested it before, though I think the site auto populating the "trending" features is a little bunk, lol. Tanner moved my suggestion to Open Ideas.

I appreciate you writing me back though.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know, @J3sk4D4wn.

Hope to see you around the community more often! 🎹

0 Kudos

MrX
Local Performer

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to get rid of the For You tab. It is very annoying, pushes agenda and propoganda and doesn't even suggest stuff I may even remotely be interested in. It's essentially an ad and I pay to not have ads. Why am I paying money if I am forced to see ads anyways?

When I open Pandora, I want My Collection with all my stuff there ready to be played, like it used to be and the way it it should be.

TannerPandora

Welcome to community @MrX!

I've moved your message over to an existing post: Annoyed by "For You" tab

Unfortunately, at this time, there isn't a way to change the home screen, remove or disable the For You tab within the Pandora app on your Android device.

If you'd like to see this option on Pandora, I'd recommend visiting our Feature Request Board. A listener has posted this request, you can view it by clicking here

Thanks for being part of community. Hope to see you around more. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos