cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken?

Edharrington
Local Performer

Pandora has been very unreliable all week.  I've been without my pandora.. and been forced to use spotify.  I dont want 2 premium streaming music services.  I e uninstalled and cleared cache. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MusicFan0125. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble listening. I understand your frustration.

I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account. This will be helpful in case we need to share this with our engineering team.

Have you tried running through the standard troubleshooting steps yet? If not, I would recommend trying out these steps: Android Troubleshooting

++

If you continue to have trouble, could you share a bit more about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have any error messages popped up? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Edharrington thanks for posting to community and sorry for any trouble with Pandora. 

I'd be happy to help in any way I can,  but I'll need additional information. Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

• What is the make and model of your Android?
  • Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  • Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Thanks for help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

MusicFan0125
Local Performer

I'm also having issues with this.  Pandora just suddenly stopped playing music.  I'm about ready to cancel my subscription, except the site is so broken I can't even access my subscription page on my profile.  Using pandora seems to be an advertisement for spotify.

Also they seem to censor and moderate like they wish they were chinese.  The name I chose was PandoraBroken.  Not Musicfan0125.  Definitely unsubscribing on principle.  

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MusicFan0125. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble listening. I understand your frustration.

I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account. This will be helpful in case we need to share this with our engineering team.

Have you tried running through the standard troubleshooting steps yet? If not, I would recommend trying out these steps: Android Troubleshooting

++

If you continue to have trouble, could you share a bit more about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have any error messages popped up? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos