cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collected Songs Don't Appear in My Collection

MyaV101
Local Performer

I upgraded to premium recently lost a majority of the songs i had collected and when i go to collect songs now it doesn't show them in my collection only says i collected them even though it doesnt show them.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

MyaV101
Local Performer

This happened when i was still online. I think it's just because I bought premium possibly so maybe that affected it? However, uninstalling and reinstalling pandora fixed the issue. I have all the songs i collected.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @MyaV101. 👋

Sorry to hear that you lost a majority of your collected tunes. Could you share more about your experience?

• Does this happen when you go in Offline Mode? Were these songs downloaded? 
  • When you sort by "Songs" in your collection, is that where these tracks don't pop up?
  • Could you send over a screenshot of exactly what you see?
    • To take a screenshot on your Android device, press the Home button and the Power button (on the right side of your phone) at the same time. You may hear a camera shutter sound (if your volume is turned on), and your screen will be captured.
    • To access your screenshots, go to the Gallery and look in the Screenshots folder. Send this photo as an attachment to your response.

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

MyaV101
Local Performer

This happened when i was still online. I think it's just because I bought premium possibly so maybe that affected it? However, uninstalling and reinstalling pandora fixed the issue. I have all the songs i collected.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! So glad to hear that your collected songs are back now. 👍

Feel free to let me know if anything else pops up. In the meantime, hope you're enjoying the tunes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos