mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
41 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cgrimes You should be able to shuffle your stations with the following:

To Shuffle from the My Collection page:
Go to My Collectionsort the collection by Stations and select Shuffle Stations.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

drewhiner
Local Performer

In Pandora plus I could edit which stations play in shuffle. In premium I can only shuffle all stations. Is there a way to do edit which stations play on premium?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @drewhiner. 👋

I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community tidy.

@TannerPandora has a post about how to edit your shuffle with Premium here.

Hope this info is helpful!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

redneckcharly
Local Performer

I did that (above) and my shuffle link never came back?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@redneckcharly You should be able to locate the shuffle option by following the steps provided in the accepted solution to this post. 

If you continue to experience issues with this, can you please send us a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for the help with this! 

0 Kudos

dd4lall
Underground
Is there a way to edit your shuffle stations on premium for android?
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dd4lall I moved your post to this thread since you had a similar question.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information on shuffling on Pandora Premium.

Thanks for posting on the community! 

0 Kudos

Joyfulliving
Local Performer

I just switched to a family plan, now I can't seem to find the ability to "shuffle"

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Joyfulliving Thanks for posting to community! I've moved your message to this existing thread about shuffle on Premium. You can check it out here

Feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions! Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

alan93
Local Performer

It says "sort the collection and select shuffle" but where is "Shuffle" ?I can't find it anywhere on the website!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alan93 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

For steps on how to shuffle your collection on the web, check out the accepted solution to this thread. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

robin-king
Opening Act

Where is the shuffle button? I used to be bale to shuffle stations and now can't because there's no shuffle button. What are Pandora doing??

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@robin-king I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded to Pandora Premium.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for some tips on how you can shuffle your stations on either a computer or mobile device.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Pssq
Local Performer

How do I get my thumbs or my collection to random play?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @Pssq. I've moved your message to an existing thread: Shuffle on Premium

You can check out my full post here, but I've copied it below:

You can shuffle either your collected songs or your stations from My Collection.

Unfortunately, for now you won't be able to edit which stations are shuffling directly from our mobile app. In the meantime, you can edit your shuffle from a computer and your selections will carry over.

This is a feature we're actively working on improving. I would also recommend visiting our Feature Request Board and liking the request for additional shuffle options for Premium

Shuffling on your mobile device:

To shuffle your collected songs, sort your collection by tapping the small arrow (or "caret") and selecting Songs. Then tap Shuffle all songs.

If you prefer to shuffle your stations instead, sort your collection by Stations, and tap Shuffle all stations.

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Drakanor89
Local Performer

How cone the is not an option for station shuffle edit for premium? My brother has the free version and has the option to do so.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Drakanor89 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

I moved your post to this thread since you had similar feedback regarding shuffle mode with Pandora Premium.

For more information on this, check out the accepted solution to this thread. 

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Good news everyone! You can now edit the stations that are played in Shuffle mode for Premium listeners directly on your Android device.

To do this:

• Go to My Collection.
    • Filter My Collection further by Stations. Then tap the Pencil to the right of Shuffle stations.
    • Once the Shuffle Options screen appears, you can select or deselect as many stations as you'd like.

Touch the back arrow in the upper left again to save your changes and return to your station list.

Thanks for being part of community!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

eavannette
Local Performer

This is ridiculously complicated. It used to be super easy. Why change something that is working. I have a free trial but I'm out after that. I don't like the new upgrades. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry for any frustration this has caused, @eavannette. With Premium, you can have playlists, songs, and stations in your collection since you're able to listen to on-demand content. In order to shuffle your stations, you'll need to sort by stations in order to create a custom shuffle or select Shuffle All

In the meantime, we appreciate your feedback around editing shuffle on Premium. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos