Sandersnick87
Local Performer

Cant find the shuffle option  On my android  galaxy  s10 plus 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Good news everyone! You can now edit the stations that are played in Shuffle mode for Premium listeners directly on your Android device.

To do this:

• Go to My Collection.
    • Filter My Collection further by Stations. Then tap the Pencil to the right of Shuffle stations.
    • Once the Shuffle Options screen appears, you can select or deselect as many stations as you'd like.

Touch the back arrow in the upper left again to save your changes and return to your station list.

Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

41 Replies

aniker
Local Performer

Since 10/18/19 the shuffle option on the my collections page has gone away. So I can no longer select stations and shuffle them. Please help!

0 Kudos

aniker
Local Performer

Nevermind, I figured it out. thanks!

skriesten
Local Performer
What was your solution? I am having the same issue.
0 Kudos

skriesten
Local Performer
I figured it out too. Make sure that the "Station" section is selected and the Shuffle feature will appear. Why not have that feature available another way or throughout the sections?

TannerPandora

HI @Sandersnick87 You can shuffle either your collected songs or your stations from My Collection.

Unfortunately, for now you won't be able to edit which stations are shuffling directly from our mobile app. In the meantime, you can edit your shuffle from a computer and your selections will carry over.

This is a feature we're actively working on improving. I would also recommend visiting our Feature Request Board and liking the request for Custom shuffle on mobile for Pandora Premium

Shuffling on your mobile device:

To shuffle your collected songs, sort your collection by tapping the small arrow (or "caret") and selecting Songs. Then tap Shuffle all songs.

If you prefer to shuffle your stations instead, sort your collection by Stations, and tap Shuffle all stations.

Shuffling on the web:

Go to My Collectionsort the collection by Stations and select Shuffle Stations.

Hope this helped to explain. Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Snoopy
Local Performer

Thank you Tanner. One thing is not everyone knows what a "caret" is. by adding the "small arrow" I was finally able to get all my collected songs to shuffle. YEAH!!!

0 Kudos

Fir3fly81
Local Performer

i had it there but no station option that i can see on premium it was there then just gone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fir3fly81 Would it be possible to send us a screenshot of what you are seeing when the shuffle option is missing?

Thanks for all your help with this! 

0 Kudos

XyuBAM
Underground

Who's brillian idea was remove features from mobile app for premium users? Untill all controls from free accounts are available for premium, I won't even consider paying for it. This is just dumb.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@XyuBAM Thanks for your feedback.

I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️as that is the best way to get your voice heard. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

XyuBAM
Underground

Where exactly do I "vote" for it? I don't see any heart icons or anything that would allow me to vote...

image.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@XyuBAM Great question! We are currently working on getting the ❤️option added directly to that page.

In the meantime, the easiest way to upvote the idea is to first navigate to the Feature Requests space. 

You can then sort the requests by selecting the Shuffle label located on the right hand side of the screen (these are listed alphabetically, so you will need to click next until you locate Shuffle).

See screenshot here:

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 8.59.51 AM.png

You can then scroll down to locate the feature request you wish to upvote - click on the empty ❤️icon and it will fill in once it is clicked.

See screenshot here:

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 8.59.35 AM.png

Hope this helps! 

XyuBAM
Underground

Thank you.

Just curious, was the same developer envolved in creating website who removed features from the mobile app? Couse there is not much sense I see where you can only vote based on headline, without knowing the details of the request...

0 Kudos

GyzmosMama08
Local Performer
How do I shuffle my music on the Premium upgrade? I used to know how but it's been a while so since I had this.
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @GyzmosMama08. 👋

I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community organized.

Feel free to check out @TannerPandora's post here about how to edit your shuffle from your mobile device.

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

velmar3
Local Performer

Hello, I'm trying to pick which stations I want to be included in shuffle on my Pixel 3 android. Nothing happens when I long-press the shuffle - per the online instructions. Seems to hold my selections from the web app though. I've tried updating to the latest version of the app and restarting my device with no luck. Any help is appreciated, thanks. This shuffle feature is one of the most attractive reasons to switch from Spotify.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@velmar3 Since your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Premium, I moved your post to this thread.

I recommend checking out @TannerPandora's post here about how to edit your shuffle from your mobile device.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

jennwraspir
Local Performer

Thanks! It's frustrating to upgrade to Premium and then everything you had before is shifted and/or more difficult to find. 

cgrimes
Local Performer

Help.

I can't find the shuffle all stations under the My Collection tab.

I upgraded to premium and haven't been able to shuffle stations since and I love that feature.

Please help.