cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code: 99001 when sharing playlist

crystaljoybeal
Local Performer

My friend shard a playlist and I cannot access it.  On the web browser it goes to a playlist with no songs no names and in the app on my phone it gives me error code 99001.  I have updated the app and it still doesn't work

Crystal

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @wisecatlady. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about your experience.

I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. Could you try out these steps on your Android device?

Let me know if this helps with the error message you're seeing. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

16 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @crystaljoybeal sorry for the trouble. Can you let me know the name of the playlist your friend shared with you?

Also, can you ensure that both your Pandora profile's are set to public and try again. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Whitaker227
Local Performer
I'm having the same issue.
0 Kudos

Menej
Local Performer
  • I have the same thing but I am not receiving or sharing.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Menej Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

MrsAlves2020
Local Performer

I'm have the same issue? Was this ever resolved?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MrsAlves2020 While the initial report was resolved, our engineers are aware that some listeners have started to see it pop up again.

I have added your information to the ticket we have open with them.

Thanks for your patience as they continue to look into this. 🤝

wisecatlady
Local Performer

I am also having this pop up every time I open pandora and every time I thumb up a song. I have not received or shared a playlist. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @wisecatlady. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about your experience.

I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. Could you try out these steps on your Android device?

Let me know if this helps with the error message you're seeing. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Lennfender
Local Performer

Me to

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lennfender I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. Could you try out these steps on your Android device?

If you continue to run into issues with this, please send me a screenshot of the error message you are seeing.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

JDWolfe
Local Performer

"Clear Data" got rid of the error message. 

Thank you.  

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JDWolfe Thanks for letting us know. Glad to hear those issues helped with the issue you were experiencing. Happy listening! 🎧

Yaerdmeh
Underground

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yaerdmeh If you are receiving the 99001 error message, can you please try signing out of the app, and signing back in?

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

Charlie420
Local Performer

Didn't work still getting the message very annoying please help.

How do I make it stop, it literally pops up every two songs it's driving me crazy. I think it's time to switch. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,  @Charlie420. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're running into this error message during your listening sessions.

It sounds like you tried signing out / in and it wasn't helpful. I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps  below.

++

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can find helpful steps here.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps. I hope this helps. Feel free to let me know how it goes.

*Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

0 Kudos