cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listening To Playlist's Online

DavyP49
Underground

Hi, 

Can plus members listen to desired playlist while using the pandora app?

I saw several that I wanted to listen to  but when I pressed the play button nothing starts playing. I thought I could listen to playlist's by being a plus member .

Thanks 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @DavyP49. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Listening to content on-demand (playlists, songs, albums) is a feature of Pandora Premium. 

Stations vs. Playlists:

• Stations on Pandora Premium are guided by thumb feedback or added seeds, like Pandora and Pandora Plus stations. While listening to a station you can thumb up or down songs from the Now Playing screen to help us learn what to play next.
  • Playlists, on the other hand, are guided by listener's choice. This means you can add only the songs you want to hear, and sequence the playlist yourself.

++

Complimentary Sessions of Premium:

You can listen to a playlist by initiating a complimentary session of Premium. 

To start a new session, simply search our library from your computer or mobile device for a song or album, and click play. If you are eligible for a free session of Pandora Premium, clicking play will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.

To learn more about the differences between Plus and Premium, feel free to check out this article.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos